I think I might channel my mind and not do this ride

It looks like it has a vertical climb for the ride

I’m a wimp on rides like rrr
Can’t deal with any steep climb on my back

Hope to get better pictures when ride closer to completion
Maybe it won’t have a steep start

I hate being the wimp with a
Group of homies friends
The verticle element is close to the end after that the vehicle will stop on a section of track where it will free fall ala tower of terror

Group of homies friends

It doesn’t look too bad in real life.......

You could see that part from the line into HE and it’s not huge........nothing like RRR.....

Have you done Everest?? It doesn’t look as steep as that one where you go backwards for a bit........:thumbsup2

I think this is going to be an awesome addition to the park. People love themed coasters and this one is themed to the max.

Watching the test video, every time the bike started up and then went back down, I keep encouraging - You can do it!

This is going to be great. We are heading down to the keys second week of June, probably detour through orlando both on the way down and up to see if we can get in on a soft opening ride.

Group of homies friends

The ride is almost all close to the ground. The only "high" element is as you see in the video where you will go up that spike and then drift down backwards. And the spike is not very tall. You can do it Mac!

I’ll keep an open mind once it opens

There will be many reviews I can read up on way before I go again in the fall

This looks to be a real hit. A mid-thrill coaster (on par with or maybe more thrilling than Mummy). Also, this would break the trend of screen-based rides we've got for several years (Despicable Me, Transformers, Fallon, Kong, and Fast and Furious). I'm very excited for this ride.

This looks to be a real hit. A mid-thrill coaster (on par with or maybe more thrilling than Mummy). Also, this would break the trend of screen-based rides we've got for several years (Despicable Me, Transformers, Fallon, Kong, and Fast and Furious). I'm very excited for this ride.

I feel the same way. When FJ came out, it was a a breath of fresh air. I've loved the idea of physical sets rather than relying strictly on 3D, combined with AA and the puppetry, which is something I've always been fascinated with.

The theme sound absolutely incredible and I can't wait to see Fluffy in the flesh, or is it in the fur? Ba dum tss. Either way, I can't wait to see that, as well as everything else they've promised. The free-fall portion I'm a little worried about. However, I've sucked up doing drops in roller coasters over the years. I'm sure once I know where it is and experience it a few times, I'll be good. Hopefully it's a short one...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter