Hagrids question

295 might be tight. 225 is not a problem at all. I am 6'2" and about 215 and have zero problems with any ride. 295 I would try the test seat.

I'd try the test seat but should be ok. Last time we went I was around 270 at 6'3" and had no issues.
I have only ridden the motorcycle seat, but have heard it gives more room than the sidecar so could have more allowance as well.

6'2" and 250 here and have no problems at all with Hadrids. Issues i had was with Gringotts (almost too tall, depends on how your height is distributed, i.e. long legs could be a problem) and Rip Ride Rocket (bar that comes across is extremely uncomfortable, although i think that is the case mostly regardless of size).

6'2" and 250 here and have no problems at all with Hadrids. Issues i had was with Gringotts (almost too tall, depends on how your height is distributed, i.e. long legs could be a problem) and Rip Ride Rocket (bar that comes across is extremely uncomfortable, although i think that is the case mostly regardless of size).
Yea Gringotts/Mummy cause more issues in relation to legs (long legs or thick thighs) and unless you are real skinny the restraints aren't great for anyone on RRR. Have had friends in good shape complain about them even.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter