Hagrids question?

Is hagrids fat friendly? Have they made the ride vehicles a little bigger or is it the same? It has been a while since I been at Universal!

I don't think the ride vehicles have changed since Hagrid's opened. I do think that the ride accommodates larger people than some other coasters, especially on the motorbike seat. However, "fat friendly" definitions vary, and people carry their weight in different places, so what may work for some body types may not work for others, even with the same weight. The best advice is to speak with a TM at the entrance, and try the test seat.

Yeah try the test seat.
I believe its also better to be on the bike than the sidecar, I always do the bike for that reason.
I feel like mobility may also be an issue as its not so easy to get on and off if I recall correctly.

It really depends on your height as well, so it's hard to say whether you will fit or not. Just try the test seat and hope for the best.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter