Hagrids ride..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
I was wondering will Hagrids ride have express pass to start or will it be later on?

It will be awhile that's all I know. It took the original rides years to get EP. So, it will not be anytime soon.

I would not be surprised if they allowed EP right away or at least soon after. If it was based on time since open, the dates on FJ and Gringnotts getting it would have been staggered.

My guess is that it will take the Kong route. No to start but then get it a few months later once things have settled down.

Just a guess though.

I am hopeful for Express by the end of October but I can deal with it if we have early entry on a day.

I am hopeful for Express by the end of October but I can deal with it if we have early entry on a day.

While getting on relatively quickly during an early entry will be good, I'm most looking forward to riding this at night.

I think it will be a truly epic ride when dark out. So hopefully Express Pass will come sooner rather than later.

I believe night will be awesome but I am not great at standing for long periods. Hoping for EP

I would not be surprised if they allowed EP right away or at least soon after. If it was based on time since open, the dates on FJ and Gringnotts getting it would have been staggered.

If it was based on exact time it could have staggered, but even with DA being the last HP related thing opening, it still didn't get EP that quickly after it opened. It was open a few of years before finally getting EP along with Hogsmeade, which was open even longer before that. So, it took Universal some time to believe that EP wouldn't be flooded completely if they opened it for HP lands.

However, Hagrid's may take the Kong route since it's just an attraction and get it in a few, perhaps six months, however it will depend how much of the the high demand ride will decrease in queue wait times. It will not change dramatically, but it'll need to change enough that they will be confident that EP will not be flooded with people taking advantage due to the long wait times.

Does anyone know how wild this coaster will be? I'm not much for thrill rides. The scariest coasters I do are the WDW ones.

Does anyone know how wild this coaster will be? I'm not much for thrill rides. The scariest coasters I do are the WDW ones.

It will be thrilling but not as intense as the other universal coasters.

It's low to the ground and will have several slow downs for the different scenes. It has lots of launches (6 in total) and has a spike you will go up and then fall back from, as well as a drop track (where the car falls down to another track).

Here's a simulated POV that should be pretty close to the final outcome

looks liek probably be comparable intensity to some of the Disney coasters to me. Like maybe a step up from Space Mountain and Big Thunder, but way below Rockin Rollercoaster

It's not that intense, but my heart is still going to skip a beat when that coaster is going to drop down for the Devil's Snare. :laughing:

That's my only weakness is drops.

Really, really random question and I apologise as I'm jumping on the bandwagon but does anyone *think* this may be added to the Halloween Horror Nights included rides throughout the event?

Really, really random question and I apologise as I'm jumping on the bandwagon but does anyone *think* this may be added to the Halloween Horror Nights included rides throughout the event?

It's in IoA so that's a no. The only chance it could happen is unless they decide to have HHN at IoA ever again in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter