Hair dryer extension cord?

psimon

Will travel for turkey legs!
I understand it is advisable to take an extension cord to use with a hair dryer. My question is whether the outlet (that I understand is on the base of a desk lamp) is 2-prong or 3-prong? If it is only a 2-prong, I need to get a different cord. I currently own a 1 foot long 3-prong heavy duty cord.

thanks...... Paul

I have never needed an extension cord in 8 Disney cruises. :)

There is a mirror at the desk and that is where the outlet is for a hair dryer, next to the desk surface and not low to to the ground at all. I've plugged both hair dryers and curling irons in there with no problems at all. :)

Is there not a plug in the bathroom for hairdryers/curling irons??

My3kids, no, there is not an outlet in the bathroom. There is a shaver outlet only, and a built in hair dryer.

And, I would add, if there is anything even approaching poor on the ship, it is that hair dryer. If you need one, I really recommend you bring your own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter