Hair dryers in locker rooms?

justme0729

DIS Veteran
I am wondering if it is possible to use the hair dryers in the locker rooms instead of my stateroom at no charge or do I need to buy a pass to the rainforest room or something to be able to use the locker room daily? I like to get ready early and there won't be much space in the room for me to get ready with the kids sleeping.

I am wondering if it is possible to use the hair dryers in the locker rooms instead of my stateroom at no charge or do I need to buy a pass to the rainforest room or something to be able to use the locker room daily? I like to get ready early and there won't be much space in the room for me to get ready with the kids sleeping.
Lockers rooms are open to the 'public,' you don't need a rainforest room pass to access them. On our last cruise, my dad would frequently go to the locker room to shower to give my mom and I more space to get ready. At least in the men's locker room, he said there was more room than the shower in the stateroom. He didn't use a hair dryer (lol), but I'm sure that will be available for you in the women's locker room.

(One of the best kept secrets on DCL IMO is being able to shower in the locker rooms.)

Lockers rooms are open to the 'public,' you don't need a rainforest room pass to access them. On our last cruise, my dad would frequently go to the locker room to shower to give my mom and I more space to get ready. At least in the men's locker room, he said there was more room than the shower in the stateroom. He didn't use a hair dryer (lol), but I'm sure that will be available for you in the women's locker room.

(One of the best kept secrets on DCL IMO is being able to shower in the locker rooms.)
Thanks! Good news!

In January on the Fantasy, I used the spa shower with no issues in multiple occasions. The shower was quite spacious, and there were towels available in the locker room. Additionally, there were assorted other toiletries (hair spray, disposable razors, etc.) on the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter