Hair dryers?

Yes, they do. They have a couple accessories but I couldn't tell you what they are called. I think one is a diffuser or some such?

Thanks! That’s odd, do they have outlets in the bathrooms if I were to bring my own?

No, the only outlet in the bathroom is some type of outlet for a shaver. There is a round outlet by the desk that the round plug of the hair dryer fits into. There are other outlets if you bring your own but not in the bathroom.

MJ

No, the only outlet in the bathroom is some type of outlet for a shaver. There is a round outlet by the desk that the round plug of the hair dryer fits into. There are other outlets if you bring your own but not in the bathroom.

MJ
Ok thanks so much!

Something to consider is your hair type. So while it's nice they have them, they do not really work for me. I have a ton of thick curly hair, so I kind of just let it do it's thing while on the cruise and not bother with a blow dryer :)

Please ... Please remember that you MUST plug the hair dryer into the outlet that is specifically marked for the hair dryer. Nothing bad will happen if you don't, but the hair dryer simply won't work as well. I have heard many complaints about the Disney hair dryers not working. Even my wife originally complained about the blow dryer not putting out enough heat or blowing very hard. It's amazing how well it works when it's plugged into the correct outlet that is labeled for the hair dryer.

If you use the ship's hair dryer, the retraction button for the cord is located in the middle of the pink arrow on the dryer head. See Princess Shmoo's photo.
Hang on tight because it snaps back fast. Great dryer for normal long hair. Plenty of room in front of the desk to dry hair.

One note. The hairdryers only plug it to the outlet on the desk. They don’t plug in in the bathroom outlets.

There was a plug in the master bathroom in our Cat T last week for the hair dryer. I was kind of surprised to see it there.

If you use the ship's hair dryer, the retraction button for the cord is located in the middle of the pink arrow on the dryer head. See Princess Shmoo's photo.
Hang on tight because it snaps back fast. Great dryer for normal long hair. Plenty of room in front of the desk to dry hair.

Without spending a lot of time, I could NOT figure out how in the world to get the retracting cord BACK into the dryer! :laughing: After some fiddling with it, I reluctantly left it for the cabin steward as I was running late for an event. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter