Hair Wrap ???

One tip in choosing colors. You might want to avoid white if you plan on keeping it in for a long time. It turns dingy even when washing it with the rest of the hair.

Another comment about colors. The one I have in my hair (for almost NINE months!!) is maroon, gray, and royal blue. But I think the gray just looks like dirty white...as if what I had meant to do was kind of a red, white and blue thing. :rolleyes: Next time, I'm going to pick very sedate colors...since I am a little older than most hair wrap recipients anyway. :D

Originally posted by Rpsemont
Good idea on the Alligator clip. My daughters stayed in and was still nice 4 months after she got it last year. I would have loved to save it - just didn't hink of it before I started unwrapping.

LOL! My daughter's came out when she went down the slide a few weeks after we came back...the bead got caught in the top part of the slide...it ripped right out of her head. She didn't even notice, but all the neighborhood kids who were with her and saw it got all freaked out. We still have it, she has brought it in for show and tell a few times..."This is how long my hair used to be".

I got it done once at the all stars and it looked great!!

I had it in for about a month. When I took it out my hair was
completely dead...I had to cut it off...not that it was that much hair
but I still didn't like cutting it off.

My friend knew someone who left it in for a very long time...I think
maybe close to a year and her hair fell out!!!

I think they look nice for a while but be careful about leaving them in too long!!!

Originally posted by cheshirekitty
I had it in for about a month. When I took it out my hair was
completely dead.

My friend knew someone who left it in for a very long time...I think
maybe close to a year and her hair fell out!!!
Isn't hair dead anyway??

And there really isn't that much hair used for it to matter much if it falls out, especially if the wrap stayed in for a year; during that time some hair broke, and some hair probably did fall out, as hair does.

Mine just fell off today, after 8 1/2 months. And boy, am I glad! It was almost down to my waist, and would end up in my coffee, and down my shirt...it was very annoying. But I was curious to see how long it would last.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter