Half Board & RS transport questions

maleficent_man

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

We're thinking of a last minute booking for next month to try and enjoy Christmas season! I notice that Disney are offering the 1/2 board dining option. We've never done this before and a bit confused about it. I notice that it says there are 7 options for using it but you can use the value in others (so we could use the total in Annette's). How does this value work since it shows in the brochure in pounds - how is it worked out?

Also, can you use at quick service like Casey's or Colonel Hiati's? Any info would be great!

I also wondered if anyone had any feedback on their shared service as we've used EZYShuttle before but they seem a good bit cheaper (admittedly on the shared service).

Thanks all!

We've used RS transport shared shuttle on numerous trips and have only shared with another family once. Even then it was just one family to pick up from another hotel then straight on to the airport. I've always found them very reliable.
The dining plan you get relates to the class of hotel you are staying in. The 7 restaurants listed will be the ones for your category. You can upgrade at face value in more expensive restaurants, but not in counter service. (It wouldn't be good value for money!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter