Half Marathon FP+ Planning Question

ksueboo

Mouseketeer
Anyone with experience want to help me out on this one...
If we are in a middle corral for the 5:30 AM Half in January, I assume we probably won't get started until 6:00 or 6:15AM. I can run a half in 2:30 but I am planning on enjoying this one and stopping for 5-6 photos/characters. I am guessing I will be finished around 9:00-9:15?
How much time do I plan for post-race? Is there anything to stick around for after you get your recovery fuel?
I pick our FP+ tonight. From time of finish, recovery fuel, monorail to resort, clean-up/change (1hr), monorail back to Epcot...I should plan on arriving at Epcot with a FP+ at what time?
Thanks to anyone who might be able to give me a rundown of their RunDisney morning!

Honestly, I didn't plan more than a dining reservation for the day of. Rest and recovery was more important to me, so I didn't hit the park until around 3pm. That's just my preference though!

I have a dining reservation at 11 at Hollywood studios. I am starting to worry that we won't make it. I am hoping to be done the race between 9 and 9:30.

I have a dining reservation at 11 at Hollywood studios. I am starting to worry that we won't make it. I am hoping to be done the race between 9 and 9:30.

That will be pretty tight. Will you be driving or taking a bus?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter