• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hallmark Announces First-Ever Christmas Cruise With Stars

Kennywood

Kennywood
For the first time ever, Hallmark will give fans a chance to set sail with their favorite stars on a four-day cruise next year. The Hallmark Channel Christmas Cruise will sail from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas, from November 5 – 9, 2024.

First announced on July 11, 2023, the cruise will feature opportunities to connect with some of the network’s top talent and participate in lots of holiday-themed activities with fellow fans. As part of the announcement, Hallmark has just kicked off a pre-sale period, giving its most devoted fans a chance to book before the general public. Here’s what you need to know:

Hallmark has just launched a pre-sale in partnership with Sixthman, which specializes in creating themed “festivals at sea” with celebrity guests, with cruises specially-designed for everyone from KISS fans to Broadway fans. For the Hallmark Channel Christmas Cruise, the Norwegian Gem cruise ship will be “transformed into a winter wonderland,” per People.

1689165453338.png

Hallmark has not yet announced which of its stars will be on board, but a web site dedicated to the Christmas Cruise says fans will have the chance to participate in “interactive talent panels” and photo ops with stars.

On Hallmark’s Instagram announcement about the cruise, Cameron Mathison commented with multiple applause emoji and Benjamin AyresRomance University account wrote, “This looks incredible 🌲 ⚓🍷❤️

In addition to sailing with the stars and spending a day exploring Nassau, fans will also get to partake in lots of holiday-themed activities including Christmas craft workshops, “Christmas Carol-oke,” a movie marathon, an ugly sweater contest and Christmas cookie decorating. Fans will also get to attend the world premiere of a “Countdown to Christmas” movie in the ship’s 1,000-seat theater and, according to People, the cruise will begin with a “Light the Night” tree lighting ceremony.

How to Sign Up for the Hallmark Channel Christmas Cruise​

Hallmark is running a pre-sale event now through July 19, which gives fans a chance to book their rooms ahead of the general public. The first step is creating a profile on pre-sale page to indicate you’re interested in attending. You’ll receive a confirmation email from Sixthman, but will then need to wait to receive the specific time when you can book your room.

Pre-sale registration is open until July 19, but those who sign up for the pre-sale by 11:59 pm Eastern time on July 16 will get first dibs on rooms by receiving an email with their “Early Booking Time” (EBT) on July 17. During the specific time block they’re given, sometime between 10 am Eastern time on July 18 to 2 pm Eastern time on July 21, they’ll be able to book their package.

According to the site, there are options for paying in full or placing a $100 deposit per person and signing up for a payment plan.

The Hallmark Channel Christmas Cruise marks the first time the network has spearheaded an at-sea getaway like this for its fans.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/article/hallmark-announces-first-ever-christmas-cruise-with-stars-full-details/ar-AA1dJ9cu?OCID=ansmsnnews11

I'm not really a fan of the Hallmark movies (apart from doing MST3K-style commentary or a drinking game), but it's just nice to see charters making a comeback after everything the cruise industry has gone through.

Every Hallmark movie seems the same to me following a set formula with different characters. Wonder if you get a bunch of star-struck fans on these types of cruises who want to rub elbows with the celebrity? Perhaps the 'stars' make an appearance a few times each day then disappear the rest of the time.

Every Hallmark movie seems the same to me following a set formula with different characters. Wonder if you get a bunch of star-struck fans on these types of cruises who want to rub elbows with the celebrity? Perhaps the 'stars' make an appearance a few times each day then disappear the rest of the time.
Unless the actor stays in their cabin the entire time, or they're a complete diva, that is nigh impossible on a cruise ship.

Unless the actor stays in their cabin the entire time, or they're a complete diva, that is nigh impossible on a cruise ship.
I suppose, depending on the ship, they could put all the actors in concierge, where they might have some private lounges and deck space. That would allow them a little bit of down time away from the fans. I know fans are their bread and butter, but everyone needs a little personal time now and then.

I'm on a waitlist for the second sailing. I love Hallmark movies around the holidays but get sick of them after a few. But still this is a Christmas party on the sea! So it should be fun if we can get on. They both sold out so quickly! Plus my aunt who is a fan and in her 80's and has never been on a cruise is so excited even though we haven't made the cut yet. So fingers crossed for her especially!

I'm on a waitlist for the second sailing. I love Hallmark movies around the holidays but get sick of them after a few. But still this is a Christmas party on the sea! So it should be fun if we can get on. They both sold out so quickly! Plus my aunt who is a fan and in her 80's and has never been on a cruise is so excited even though we haven't made the cut yet. So fingers crossed for her especially!
Good luck. I hope she makes it on the ship.

We are on the waitlist for the first cruise. That’s the date that works best for us.

We are on the waitlist for the first cruise. That’s the date that works best for us.
What number are you on the waitlist? We were 39 for the second one but dropped to 35 in under 2 weeks so we're feeling hopeful.

Good luck to both of you! I was able to book the second cruise and am really looking forward to see how Hallmark does Christmas at Sea!

Any one with further updates? We just dropped to 13 on the wait list so we are hopeful!
:worship::shamrock:pixiedust::sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter