Hallmark Movies ❤️ comfort & joy

Paging Mr. Darcy was great! I thought the chemistry between the two leads was easy and engaging. It definitely had a Pride & Prejudice lean to the script. Loved the sister's scenes... that actress totally stole those moments. So "Lydia" of her! :lovestruc There's also another easter egg on the golf course with Benjamin Ayres. He's the next lead for Love & Jane next week. I wonder if they "planted" him as a teaser for the next week? Probably not, but it's fun to think they might have set it up. :)

Early Reminder for Super Bowl Sunday:

It's also time for the Great American Rescue Bowl 2024! :dogdance: :cat: :dog:

It's on Sunday at 12 pm ET on the Great American Family channel. (It isn't re-airing later that day.)

I finally watched Paging Mr. Darcy. I really liked it. Definitely a great start to Loveuary month. 💞

Saturday's movie premiere:

The second
4346d46c.gif
Loveuary 💓 movie is:

Love & Jane on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
  • Sunday February 11 at 3/2c
  • Thursday February 15 at 8/7c
  • Saturday February 24 at 6 /5c
  • Friday March 8 at 4 /3c
  • Sunday March 31 at 5/4c
Starring: Alison Sweeney and Benjamin Ayres.
Description: Lilly, a hopeless romantic and literary enthusiast, is surprised when her wish to talk to her favorite author comes true and Jane Austen herself appears in her life.

Reminder for Sunday:

EDITED:

The Way Home: Season 2, episode 4 is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

Whoops! NO new episode this week due to the Super Bowl.

Last edited:
Not this Sunday due to the Superbowl. They are having a marathon though Loved the last episode

Thanks. I didn't even think to check the TV schedule for this show. When I finally sit down to binge watch all of this, I would have been wondering what happened to episode 4, as it's not on my DVR.

The second
4346d46c.gif
Loveuary 💓 movie is:

Love & Jane on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
  • Sunday February 11 at 3/2c
  • Thursday February 15 at 8/7c
  • Saturday February 24 at 6 /5c
  • Friday March 8 at 4 /3c
  • Sunday March 31 at 5/4c
Starring: Alison Sweeney and Benjamin Ayres.
Description: Lilly, a hopeless romantic and literary enthusiast, is surprised when her wish to talk to her favorite author comes true and Jane Austen herself appears in her life.

I watched this afternoon and really enjoyed this one. Benjamin Ayres kept the curly hair for the entire movie. I’m not a fan, but I didn’t let that dim my enjoyment ☺️ The plot was fun if a bit thin, and some points were kind of ludicrous, but surprisingly Jane wasn’t one of the worst ones 🤣

I’d watch again 🥰🥰🥰

I watched this afternoon and really enjoyed this one. Benjamin Ayres kept the curly hair for the entire movie. I’m not a fan, but I didn’t let that dim my enjoyment ☺️ The plot was fun if a bit thin, and some points were kind of ludicrous, but surprisingly Jane wasn’t one of the worst ones 🤣

I’d watch again 🥰🥰🥰

I liked Benjamin Ayres curly hair. :thumbsup2 Could have used a little more fluff on the sides. He doesn't have to be such a straight-laced character with the curly hair.

I also liked this movie. I've only read and watched Pride and Prejudice. And I could tell they referenced Jane Austen's other books too with certain quotes or matching plot points. But, I wasn't made to feel like I am illiterate for not having read her other books. :thumbsup2 It does make me interested in watching Emma and Sense & Sensibility now.

I am FINALLY caught up on The Way Home.

Just some thoughts. . . However, I'll use our nifty Spoiler tool.

I liked the first season better. There seems to be more arguing amongst the characters in Season 2. I have a feeling it's more to draw out and fill the season, since they decided on a second season.

I had an idea of what might have happened to Jacob right before the storyline went there.

I wonder if Del will ever use the pond to travel back and talk to Colton? She needs so much healing in order to really move on.

I can't believe the way Alice turns out to be responsible for so much stuff. She's going to need therapy at the end of all of this. :headache:

I have a feeling we won't see Jacob until the last 2 episodes of the season/series. That he will be on that trip the next several episodes, just to draw things out.

There actually is an actress named Eliza Bennett. And she was even in Nanny McPhee with one of the best Mr. Darcys ever, Colin Firth. 😍

The third
4346d46c.gif
Loveuary 💓movie is:

An American in Austen on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday February 18 at 7/6c
Thursday February 22 at 8/7c
Saturday March 2 at 4/3c
Monday March 18 at 6/5c

Starring: Eliza Bennett and Nicholas Bishop.
Description: Harriet, who thinks that no real man compares to Mr. Darcy, is transported into Pride & Prejudice and gets an unexpected chance to find out.

The sets & costumes for the Loveuary movies are quite lavish! 🥰

There actually is an actress named Eliza Bennett. And she was even in Nanny McPhee with one of the best Mr. Darcys ever, Colin Firth. 😍

The third
4346d46c.gif
Loveuary 💓movie is:

An American in Austen on the Hallmark Channel at 8pm ET/PT.

Re-airs:
Sunday February 18 at 7/6c
Thursday February 22 at 8/7c
Saturday March 2 at 4/3c
Monday March 18 at 6/5c

Starring: Eliza Bennett and Nicholas Bishop.
Description: Harriet, who thinks that no real man compares to Mr. Darcy, is transported into Pride & Prejudice and gets an unexpected chance to find out.

The sets & costumes for the Loveuary movies are quite lavish! 🥰

I will admit that every time I’ve seen an ad about Eliza Bennett, I just assumed it was promotional for the character. Who knew there was an actress with that name? 🤣🤣 I’m looking forward to this movie — let Loveuary continue! 💓

I will admit that every time I’ve seen an ad about Eliza Bennett, I just assumed it was promotional for the character. Who knew there was an actress with that name? 🤣🤣 I’m looking forward to this movie — let Loveuary continue! 💓

Okay.... TOTALLY loving Eliza Bennett's acting in An American in Austen. She's doing such a great job with "Harriet". It surprises me how many times they can rewrite Austen's stories.

BONUS on Monday!

This is an extra bonus movie during Loveuary month. But, it's not Jane Austen themed.

Martin Kove (of Karate Kid & Cobra Kai) is in this movie with his son, Jesse Kove.

A Taste of Love is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

There are currently no re-air dates listed for this movie.

Starring: Erin Cahill, Jesse Kove and Martin Kove.
Description: Struggling to find her culinary voice as a Network TV star, Taylor returns to her hometown to visit her parents. She must choose between her renewed relationship, saving her family restaurant, or her dream career as a worldwide known chef.

Last edited:
BONUS on Monday!

This is an extra bonus movie during Loveuary month. But, it's not Jane Austen themed.

Martin Kove (of Karate Kid & Cobra Kai) is in this movie with his son, Jesse Kove.

A Taste of Love is on the Hallmark Channel at 9pm ET.

There are currently no re-air dates listed for this movie.

Starring: Erin Cahill, Jesse Kove and Martin Kove.
Description: Struggling to find her culinary voice as a Network TV star, Taylor returns to her hometown to visit her parents. She must choose between her renewed relationship, saving her family restaurant, or her dream career as a worldwide known chef.

Martin Cove...in Hallmark movie???? Has that ever happened before? Have the casting people never seen the Karate Kid or Cobra Kai??? LOL

Martin Cove...in Hallmark movie???? Has that ever happened before? Have the casting people never seen the Karate Kid or Cobra Kai??? LOL

I don't know about that one. Martin Kove is SUCH a good bad guy that I kind of hate him... don't know if I can turn that off! :laughing:

He was probably visiting his son on set one day and intimidated the writer and producer. "Got a part for ME? 😠

<gulp!> :scared: <in a high squeeky voice> Uh. . . Sure, Sensei Kove, umm, we can write you in. 😬

Reminder for Friday:

This is a new mystery series.

CrimeTime: Freefall (Season 1, Episode 1) on Hallmark Movies & Mysteries at 9pm ET / 8c

Re-airs: Sunday February 25 at 7pm ET /6c
Wednesday February 28 at 7pm ET /6c
Saturday March 2 at 9pm ET /8c
Friday March 15 at 7pm ET /6c
Sunday March 24 at 9pm ET /8c

Starring: Lyndie Greenwood and Luke Macfarlane.
Description: True crime TV actress, Hadley Warner, retires to a small town where she encounters her first real-life case. Using her TV crime knowledge, she teams up with Detective Shawn Caden to solve the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter