Halloween 2023 thread

Buzz Rules

To Infinity and Beyond
Halloween 2023 thread. Yes, I know it's early but I know some people start thinking about costumes and party ideas in the summer before the holiday. So post your thoughts, plans, questions, and recipes, and ideas for the upcoming holiday. Have fun everyone. 🎃

Costume ideas? Also did you design your own avatar? It's really cool.
Oh thank you! The avatar is a "Bitmoji", it's an app that you make a "cartoon like" self, and you can choose different outfits, moods, surroundings etc. I noticed that Slo also uses Bitmoji quite a bit in the polls. It is a fun app, I use it a lot in texting instead of words I will just send a Bitmoji.

When it comes to costumes, I haven't quite determined that yet, although doing one of the "Pink Ladies" (from Grease) is the early frontrunner.

I don’t have a costume in mind but I am going to Halloween Horror nights at Universal to celebrate my oldest Dd birthday she will be 40 and was born the week before Halloween so we all love Halloween 🎃

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter