Halloween activities at the resorts

Mustang sally

Earning My Ears
We will be there the week of Halloween with our granddaughter who will be turning 4 while we are there. We plan on doing a Halloween party on her birthday. So are there any activities going on at the resorts on Halloween night?

Halloween in 2017 with my sister. Boardwalk had a little parade of golf carts dressed up as Disney characters. Cast members running around handing out candy, some games/crafts on the Village Green. Sorry not very good at posting pictures, I don't know why its lying on its side.20171031_163656.jpg

We will be there the week of Halloween with our granddaughter who will be turning 4 while we are there. We plan on doing a Halloween party on her birthday. So are there any activities going on at the resorts on Halloween night?
We’ve been a couple times for Halloween, but it’s been a couple years. Every resort will have a number of Halloween themed activities including trick or treat. I would recommend going to fort wilderness and checking out the campers. They go all out theming their areas.

They have closed Ft Wilderness Halloween night activities to campers only. The campers supply their own treats. There were too many coming to the campground for their activities.

We now make a point to stay at our hotel on Halloween night to make sure we catch all activities that are offered : special games, arts and craft, movies and of course trick-or-treating and disney characters in special outfits!

At what hotel are you staying? You can sometimes do multiple resorts if they are near by (last year, we were staying at the Contemporary so got to do Contempo, but also Polynesian and Grand Floridian).

We now make a point to stay at our hotel on Halloween night to make sure we catch all activities that are offered : special games, arts and craft, movies and of course trick-or-treating and disney characters in special outfits!

At what hotel are you staying? You can sometimes do multiple resorts if they are near by (last year, we were staying at the Contemporary so got to do Contempo, but also Polynesian and Grand Floridian).
I just posted a similar question! We’re staykng at Poly over Halloween and I was thinking of doing MNSSHP on 11/01 instead of 10/31, but my kids are 6&8 so I was seeing what else they have going on Halloween night!

I just posted a similar question! We’re staykng at Poly over Halloween and I was thinking of doing MNSSHP on 11/01 instead of 10/31, but my kids are 6&8 so I was seeing what else they have going on Halloween night!
We did the same thing years back, went to MNSSHP on the 1st and hung out at the resort(s) on Halloween. It worked out great.

We are staying at port Orleans riverside.
We stayed at POR the week of Halloween 2017 and they had a very impressive list of things that were happening. They included the standard trick or treat and pool party activities as well as a special barbecue and more things that I can't remember. It is definitely worth checking out. I think the sign went up two days before the activities began.

You should really go for MHSSHP on 11/01 and do Halloween activites at the resort on 10/31. You'll get to celebrate Halloween twice and go around the resorts with the monorail, it doesn't get any better! We are doing it again this year, so maybe we'll see eachother :)

I wondered if the party on the 1st is less crowded? We are planning going the 29 on our granddaughter birthday.

They have closed Ft Wilderness Halloween night activities to campers only. The campers supply their own treats. There were too many coming to the campground for their activities.

Hi Bjkandma: thanks for posting. Could you elaborate - are they prohibiting non-campers from visiting/watching at all? Or just partaking in actual activities/trick or treating? Thanks!

You'll get to celebrate Halloween twice and go around the resorts with the monorail, it doesn't get any better!

Never thought of doing this - it sounds fun...I'd love to grab a drink, hang out and see all the little kids dressed up, then on to the next stop - sort of like their dining in the sky package, but without the food! We may do this next year (or I'm debating a possible day or two this year if Universal's HHN doesn't work out.) Do they mind if couples come by, just to people-watch?

Of course you can join the fun, with or without kids. But while being there, make sure to go trick-or-treating a little bit :)
we did that at Seaworld during their halloween weekend a couple of years ago and had a BLAST! So much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter