Halloween at the fort

There were three stations at my site giving out candy last year. EACH ONE OF US gave out over 50 pounds of candy.
(There were campers that came over from other loops)

We were in the 500 loop last year - ditto - 50 lbs!

It was intense! But sooo much fun!

We'll be arriving October 25th, can't wait!

We can't wait either, will be there 10/22-11/1, Trick or Treating and MNSSHP here we come! LOVE Halloween week at the Fort!

Quick question. I am thinking about staying in a cabin for Halloween. Do the children trick or treat by them selves while the grown-ups pass out candy?

For those who have been to the fort for Halloween before, how much candy should I bring if I am in 2000 loop? Just want to get an idea of how much to bring and am not sure how many get over to the 2000 loop.

Yeah, I almost passed out last year too. I don't remember ever seeing more kids out - the otters were out trying to get beer fromn people but their costumes weren't too cute.

Yeah, Al, you had to be drug back to your tent before you DID pass out!!!!!!

I would let the Otters have some beer, even if their costumes were not that cute but my husband might get upset when I start giving away his beer:rotfl2:

I think that otters should be entitled to beer. Its hard enough cracking through clam and oyster shells, cracking a beer shouldn't been denied to them.

If I see an otter on Halloween (or at other times) I will offer up a beer or any acceptable beverage. :banana:

Jeanne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter