Halloween costume help!

ge0rgette2

DIS Veteran
Going to MNSSHP -- need 5-7 family member costumes - we are flying and we really don't want to pack a whole luggage full of supplies.

We were thinking Monsters Inc - make t-shirts, etc.

What would be an easy costume to pack for the few hours we will be at the park celebrating.

Unsure if 2 of the 7 will dress up, but i'm working on them :)

So leaning towards 5 people at least. Mike W, Sully, etc.
Fab 5 maybe? How to make tees though..

Suggestions please ;) thanks!!!

Crayons? We bought sand buckets in different colors and wore those on our heads... I did sew a costume, but you could easily get matching t-shirts for the color of the buckets and then decorate them with squiggly black lines. We all wore black pants and shoes. They weren't Disney costumes, but they were a total hit and super easy to pack for the plane. All the buckets went together and then something was folded inside the open one, so they didn't take up too much room in the luggage.

Have fun!

We are going as Woody & Jessie from Toy Story. We found t-shirts on Amazon so that will be so easy to pack. I got a red sparkly cow girl hat, too! And cow print socks (to be like the cow print on her jeans). Probably $20 for each shirt, so it wasn't too expensive and we won't be uncomfortable!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter