• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Costumes Ideas?

Go to partycity.com...you should get some good ideas from there.... im getting mine from there...

Lemme think..here are some ideas of what me and my sister and friends have been the last couple years:
-minnie mouse
-alice
-mad hatter
-crayons! we didn't do this but we wanted to!
-maleficent
-tinkerbell
-princesses (disney of course;))
-Elizabeth Swann from potc
anything disney♥

hope this helps:) This year I wanna be rapunzel :cutie:

One year I went as a Christmas tree. I cut green mattress foam in a tree shape, poked little Christmas lights in it and wrapped myself in tinsel. The lights were battery powered so I lit up while I was trick or treating and random people would stop me and be like, hey your that Christmas tree we heard about! It was the best costume ever!

Deluxe 6pc Ringmaster Adult Costume . Post your Holloween Costumes pictures or videos on our Facebook Wall to earn Free Store Credits.
These store credits are as good as cash on. Search on facebook for costumes4less

I'm going to be superman. l0l me and my friends are all going as superheroes. im just wearing a shirt with the superman logo, blue or red leggings and blueor red shorts, and a red cape.

but idk as you get older your choices for costumes slim down

I am being a Disney fan/tourist so I thought that was a pretty good idea here is another one die or a dice you get a card board box cut 5 holes in it and paint it white with black dots!!:);)

my friend and I might be Anastasia and Drizella (the ugly stepsisters from Cinderella). it's kind of an inside joke between us, but could be a great costume idea for any pair!

My friends and I are going as Hogwart's students. My friends are going as AVPM Cho Chang complete with chopstick hair-do, and Ginny Weasley. I'm going as Hermione.

My boyfriend and I are going as Satan and Devil lol. Im getting a costume that lights up ^__^ I wanted to go as Mickey and Minnie but i guess thats to immature for an 18 yr old -.-

We had Halloween Costume day at school already for Homecoming Spirit Week (our theme was haunted homecoming) and I went as a flower child...complete with peasant skirt, beaded headband, peace jewelry, and daisy in my hair. I'm planning on bringing back the look for a costume party later on this month.

Hey Guys,

So I know its early, but I love to plan ahead. This year at my school I get to dress up in a costume for Halloween and walk around trick-or-treating from room to room. I was just curious if you guys had any funny and original costume ideas for 2011. Maybe's its something that went on this year in the news or just original costumes in general. Also, let me know what you guys are thinking of dressing up as!

well, I'm being an 80's person. it's super affordable cuz my mom still had some clothes from then. ;) or they could be from a thrift store. some other suggestions...
*Tinkerbell (or some other fairy)
*Vampire
*Princess (Disney princesses are amazing :love:)
lol, that's it :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter