Halloween DVC Event

denjules

Earning My Ears
Hi - Not sure if I imagined it but I'm sure I read in a recent Disney files something about an DVC event held on 31st October at the contempary ? Can't find my copy any more, we're going to be there and would love to take the kids does anyone have any info?

Wondering this as well. I need to call MS about something so I'll ask today, but I'm sure they have no info.

I just found this on the DVC website earlier today. I am a West Coaster so the California event opens on September 1, but the Florida event is open for registration now. I sure hope that isn't a misprint and reservations are not open now. My DH and I would love to go to this!

I don't know what DVC is thinking. It's like they want to say that they have extra events but they don't want anyone to attend. The information is almost hidden and not easily found on the website.

:earsboy: Bill

Thanks for the info! Any members who went last year who can elaborate on whether this is worth it? Or even better have some pics? With a tween and teen, wondering if this is more geared toward little kids?

Also, just checked out the official info. The time has changed to 7-9pm this year and the cost is up to $20 a person.

Last edited:
Just called and got 4 adults for 7:10 (not sure why it's 7:10)
Anyone with any reviews ??? We would be a party of four adults no kids

Thanks for the info! Any members who went last year who can elaborate on whether this is worth it? Or even better have some pics? With a tween and teen, wondering if this is more geared toward little kids?

Also, just checked out the official info. The time has changed to 7-9pm this year and the cost is up to $20 a person.
There is a 3-5 party as well.

I just booked for the 7-9. 2 adults and 3 kids. Anyone here ever been before? We are very excited about attending but would love more info!

This event sounds pretty much like the Merry Mixers at Christmas time, only the ones we went to were free and this one is charging $20 per person?

This event sounds pretty much like the Merry Mixers at Christmas time, only the ones we went to were free and this one is charging $20 per person?
The merry mixer is just one cookie/rice crispy treat a person. Last year this was unlimited food and drinks. We'll see what it is this year.

Who knows if this will be worth $20/person but I blow money on plenty of other stuff that's probably not worth it at Disney so what's another thing haha

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter