Halloween Events

scanne

<font color=blue>OK, I must have really small ears
Does anyone know about US's Halloween Events? What dates its offered, do you need theme park admission??? Is there a link someone can direct me to? Thanks!

I just got off the phone with Universal about Halloween Horror Nights XI. This is a separate ticketed event. Price for adults is a WHOPPING $54.88 for the party. One operator told me that if I already had a multi-day pass I could purchase an add-on for Halloween HN for $21.15. She transferred me to guest services who told me that wasn't true. Guess I'll wait a few days and try again, but in my opinion $54.88 per person is outrageous.

Halloween Horror Nights XI starts Friday, October 5th. For more info, try www.usf.com and do a search on Halloween Horror Nights.

In past years, you could buy an add-on pass to a one day or multiday ticket for about $20 to $25 more. If you go to HHN itself, then you have to pay about as much as a one day ticket.

Barry, do you remember if you can buy the add-ons in advance? I think that's what one operator was alluding to, and the other denied anything like that, unless you were buying a vacation package.

You always have been able to buy an add-on ticket for between $19-25 at the gate OR in advance. Just keep calling back or ask for a supervisor. Remember that with the turnover rate, I'm sure this is a lot of the CSR's first HHN working for Universal.

Jim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter