Halloween exchange Sent/Received thread ***COMPLETE*** Thanks everyone!

Just wanted to report that my package from Debra arrived today!

Busy day at the office so will open it and check everything out tonight--plus it draws out the excitement!

TIA Deb!

Busy day at the office so will open it and check everything out tonight--plus it draws out the excitement!

TIA Deb!

What a great thing to welcome you home from work!

It says my exchangers package has been received... But I haven't heard her say she has it yet....!? hMmmmm...

TIA Deb!

YAY!! You got it!

Everyone is getting such great exchanges!!

MY PACKAGES ARRIVED :dance3:
Courtney, I love my gifts! :hug:
I went to the housing office directly after class hoping to have packages waiting for me. The lady in the office said "OH, I think you have TWO!" TWO?!?!?! :woohoo:
So I signed for them and giddily skipped to my dorm. As I walked in the girls were waiting for a maintenance man because they smelled gas in our apt. He arrives as I'm trying to open my boxes. My apt could have been one flame away from an explosion and I didn't care because my package was here!!!!​

Here's what came:
- Two vinylmation figurines :lovestruc
- two pairs of Halloween socks --OH YEAH!
- a light-up Mickey Ghost -- SO CUTE
- Orange and Black tart candy bats in a cylinder container with an attached ghost keychain whose facial expressions change with the press of a button. -- TOTALLY USING IT FOR MY KEYS!
- two packets of glow necklaces
- a great amount of New Moon candy -- Already started eating it!
- a REALLY cute ghost card​

I took pictures because it was all so adorably wrapped and I was in such a hurry to open up the gifts none of the paper can be salvaged :rolleyes1

Here's some photos​

2gsplqt.jpg

8vq7gg.jpg

347irr4.jpg

2w5ip2q.jpg

I have been really lucky and have not gotten any doubles in my vinylmations thus far. Here's my little collection​

1zcojmx.jpg

Beth, promise me you want make us wait too long for the Christmas exchange. I think we are going to need more time because as the holidays approach I bet many of the divas will be busy with family, relatives and shopping.

Also, I LOVE shopping for Christmas gifts :lmao:

I just had to say that I bought myself that Mickey ghost from Walgreens too! I love it. Cannot wait to use it in my decorating. :goodvibes

Oh my goodness, is that where it's from? I need to go buy one too, they are way too cute!

Awesome package Cristabel! Great job Courtney! :goodvibes

Cristabel, I love your monkey vinylmation. :banana:

The best part is that I thought to myself, "Well, my name wont be on the return address lable, but at least I signed the card."

I thought it might be you since there were some clues....like that we have met, and the city...but I couldn't remember where every one lives.

And Wendy, even with the mystery....couldn't have gotten a better box. THank you ever so much!!

After dinner my DD and I played with the fortune telling kit. Magic 8 ball, cootie catchers and a chart for palm reading. It was fun!!

So, THANK YOU!! You are a doll!!

AmySUe

Thank You Tina (billyfan)

I am so excited about my package.

Window Clings
Dish Towels
Light Up Pumpkins
A Canister filled my FAVORITE halloween candy.... Mary Janes:love:
Halloween shaped sprinkles, which are very cool
Skull Socks
Cookie cutters
44 piece glow stick kit
Sweet Apple Pie scented candle
Cinnamon Coffee Cake scented candle
Pumpkin Spice scented candle
Pumpkin Tote
Eyeball bouncing balls

Woo Hoo!!!!

LOve seeing all these gifts. After I picked up Ayden from school I told him we had to stop by the store....he said NOOOO Mommy...what if my package is on the front porch waiting for me. LOL

Nothing yet but boy he's excited.

Thank You Tina (billyfan)

I am so excited about my package.

Window Clings
Dish Towels
Light Up Pumpkins
A Canister filled my FAVORITE halloween candy.... Mary Janes:love:
Halloween shaped sprinkles, which are very cool
Skull Socks
Cookie cutters
44 piece glow stick kit
Sweet Apple Pie scented candle
Cinnamon Coffee Cake scented candle
Pumpkin Spice scented candle
Pumpkin Tote
Eyeball bouncing balls

Woo Hoo!!!!

Yay! I'm glad you liked the package!!!! I found the Mary Janes at the very last minute, and I wanted to send you a box of my coffee toffee, but I was afraid it would melt in the crazy heat we were having.

I went to the housing office directly after class hoping to have packages waiting for me. The lady in the office said "OH, I think you have TWO!" TWO?!?!?! :woohoo:
So I signed for them and giddily skipped to my dorm. As I walked in the girls were waiting for a maintenance man because they smelled gas in our apt. He arrives as I'm trying to open my boxes. My apt could have been one flame away from an explosion and I didn't care because my package was here!!!!​

Here's what came:
- Orange and Black tart candy bats in a cylinder container with an attached ghost keychain whose facial expressions change with the press of a button. -- TOTALLY USING IT FOR MY KEYS!

I took pictures because it was all so adorably wrapped and I was in such a hurry to open up the gifts none of the paper can be salvaged :rolleyes1

Here's some photos​

2gsplqt.jpg

8vq7gg.jpg

347irr4.jpg

2w5ip2q.jpg

I have been really lucky and have not gotten any doubles in my vinylmations thus far. Here's my little collection​

1zcojmx.jpg

OK I love 2 of your Vinylmations!!! I LOVE The one on the top row with the purple and the butterfly on his foot, that is soooooooooo CUTE!!!! I have the purple keychain vinylmation, because it's purple and it's got butterflies. :) I also love the snowman one. :)

Jade's package came today!!!!! She was soooooooooooo excited, BUT it was opened, so I hope everything was in there!! Here are a couple of photos, not in the photos were a bag of pixie stix, which she freaked out over, she pulled them out and yelled "PIXIE STIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!" apparently she really loves them! LOL She also got a super cute calender with puppies on it, OMG, she love love loves it!! There was so much stuff in there, let me show you instead of trying to remember it all! LOL
002-2.jpg

001-2.jpg

Jade says THANK YOU very very much!!

Whoo hoo! More arrivals! :banana:

Beth, promise me you want make us wait too long for the Christmas exchange.
No, not too long. Sign-ups for that will start November 1st. But I can give you a little hint to tide you over. Minimum dollar amount for that exchange will be $25 before shipping, BUT that includes the stocking. So you can get a really cute stocking for $10-$15 and then fill it with a few trinkets. OR you can get a dollar store stocking and fill it with more items. The choice will be up to the sender. :thumbsup2

Oh my goodness, is that where it's from? I need to go buy one too, they are way too cute!
Yep! Walgreens. They are like $7. Cheap and cute. They are kind of small, but they are so cute when they are all lit up.

LOve seeing all these gifts. After I picked up Ayden from school I told him we had to stop by the store....he said NOOOO Mommy...what if my package is on the front porch waiting for me. LOL
Awwwww. :goodvibes

I have now officially opened my box from Debra and THANK YOU so much! Bella thanks you too.

Here is a pic:

picture.php

Let's see if I can remember everything:

A cute cute cute long-sleeved t-shirt from Old Navy with spiders and spooky stuff on it--it fits perfectly! Hope it cools off enough to wear it on the Oct. trip!
A cute dish with a spider in it!
A "Rattling Bones" dish towel and hot pad
A bag of M & Ms
A "Happy Halloween" sign
A black cat cookie cutter
A cute Ty Halloween bear
Halloween socks
A witch Pez dispenser
Some Halloween kleenex
Ghost earrings
Russell Stover candies
a cute card

and for BELLA:

A CUTE CUTE CUTE ghost chew toy--here's a pic of her playing with it (she snatched it out of my hand)

picture.php

and a bag of rawhide bone treats. She is one happy puppy in addition to me! I'm a happy puppy too!

Thanks again Debra--it was a great gift to receive today!

Here's what came:

Here's some photos​

2gsplqt.jpg

8vq7gg.jpg

347irr4.jpg

2w5ip2q.jpg

1zcojmx.jpg

Oh my GOSH! YAY Cristabel! I'm so glad you love all of it! I had so much fun shopping for you! And I was hoping you didn't have those 2 Vinylmations AND that the Twilight Candy didn't melt!!!!! :goodvibes :hug:

Oh my GOSH! YAY Cristabel! I'm so glad you love all of it! I had so much fun shopping for you! And I was hoping you didn't have those 2 Vinylmations AND that the Twilight Candy didn't melt!!!!! :goodvibes :hug:

Nope everything was perfect!
The Jacob peanut butter ones were squishy but I just threw them in the fridge for awhile. Very tasty! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter