• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Horror Nights 2013

Do the onsite hotels sell the Horror Nights lanyards that seem to be so popular? I figure with the express, room key, park tickets, etc. I may want to pick one up. Thanks in advance!

Lanyards are the only way to carry info. We use them everytime we are there.But keep cash in your front pocket to be safe.
Every resort has a Uni store to by them at..:thumbsup2

Lanyards are the only way to carry info. We use them everytime we are there.But keep cash in your front pocket to be safe.
Every resort has a Uni store to by them at..:thumbsup2

What I can not carry in my lanyard, I stuff in my bra.

The UO blue tri fold wallet/lanyard, holds more than just tix and passes.

Can you use the photo connect for HHN also? Like no extra charge?

I've been using a lanyard to carry my ID, driver's license, credit card, and card for the Legendary Truth game. It's definitely saving me big time this year. My back used to always hurt after HHN because of my purse. My boyfriend has cargo pants so any other things I need, he's able to carry them for me.

I've always wanted to do it, so I took the plunge! Booked an Unmasking the Horror Tour for November 2nd. Boyfriend expressed interest in doing it for his birthday, so I went behind his back and booked it for him. We like Cabin in the Woods and American Werewolf a lot, so we're hoping the tour stays with those houses, and I'm sure we'll enjoy La Llorona too. I'm super excited for it, although that'll mean the end of HHN, so I hope it comes slowly. ;)

I am curious. How many people in here play the legendary truth the collective interactive game? What legion are you? I am a Kerezan.

Can you use the photo connect for HHN also? Like no extra charge?

Read that email I sent you about our private tour.

I believe we all get that photo connect free.

I can not pull up me emails on my iPad for that original letter.
Maybe I misread it.

I hate my ipad but I may end up loving it if you can do a Mac 101 for me when at Rph........

I did something bad today and suffering for it now.
Did a weak coaster today at the motherland and needed up pulling out 4 stitches today.BTMRR.
Been in bed whining since 6:30 this evening.

I was trying to gauge if coasters Would be a safe thing or bad thing thing for me to do at hhn.
If I get my nerve up by then, nurse joice will be there to let men know if it will be a bad thing for me try........

ANd I have brought a box of surgical tape and a box of bandades to use

I plan to do TF that night

Read that email I sent you about our private tour. I believe we all get that photo connect free. I can not pull up me emails on my iPad for that original letter. Maybe I misread it. I hate my ipad but I may end up loving it if you can do a Mac 101 for me when at Rph........ I did something bad today and suffering for it now. Did a weak coaster today at the motherland and needed up pulling out 4 stitches today.BTMRR. Been in bed whining since 6:30 this evening. I was trying to gauge if coasters Would be a safe thing or bad thing thing for me to do at hhn. If I get my nerve up by then, nurse joice will be there to let men know if it will be a bad thing for me try........ ANd I have brought a box of surgical tape and a box of bandades to use I plan to do TF that night

I need to go back and read thru the emails. We have the AP photo connect so if not we can use ours for everyone in the group.

Well if you are still sore for TF you and Jen can ride middle center row so the spinning and effects are not bad.

I'm looking forward to the tour and seeing everyone. Friday morning here we come!

The best thing is after this trip we return 3 weeks later then after that 4 more weeks to Grinchmas!

Ok quick question, while I do love Halloween as much as the next person I do not want to partake in HHN because I have a 6 and 8 year old that is probably too young. My family and I do not have to do a whole lot of advance planning because we are only a 9 hour drive from Orlando so my biggest concern is when is the best time to go. Am I correct in seeing that HHN goes all the way through Nov 2 ? If so would you say that Sun and Mon Nov 3rd and 4th are good days to visit both parks or possibly that Mon and Tue. Nov 4th and 5th. Thanks for any input

Ok quick question, while I do love Halloween as much as the next person I do not want to partake in HHN because I have a 6 and 8 year old that is probably too young. My family and I do not have to do a whole lot of advance planning because we are only a 9 hour drive from Orlando so my biggest concern is when is the best time to go. Am I correct in seeing that HHN goes all the way through Nov 2 ? If so would you say that Sun and Mon Nov 3rd and 4th are good days to visit both parks or possibly that Mon and Tue. Nov 4th and 5th. Thanks for any input
HHN's last night is 11/2 which is Saturday so either Sunday/Monday or Monday/Tuesday would be fine. Crowd levels will be low whichever days you choose.

I am being talked into going to HHN with my brother. He is quite a bit younger than me and I am worried that I might be too exhausted after a full 17 hrs at the park. Is there somewhere during HHN that I caan rest for a bit or will I get surrounded by zombies and monsters?:scared1: He wants to be there at rope drop.

Also, can I add an extra day onto my 2day park hopper if needed? TIA:)

There were plenty of areas where no zombies were around at all, they mainly hang out in the actual scare "zones". We did sit down in one scare zone for quite a while and watched the scene with no zombie interruptions, but its a possibility I'm sure.

I do! I believe I saw you at the scanning task on Thursday. I'm a morphan. :)

Yes, I was at the park for the in park assignment on Thursday. I got to the park just in time (cutting it close). I wasn't even aware of the assignment since I deleted my Facebook account. I also completely forgot my Kerezan hat. I think it is easier to tell who belongs to which legion with the hat. I was completely lost during the second task. How can you tell the CRO from the CFO? I am so lost with this game since I am a newbie.

Yes, I was at the park for the in park assignment on Thursday. I got to the park just in time (cutting it close). I wasn't even aware of the assignment since I deleted my Facebook account. I also completely forgot my Kerezan hat. I think it is easier to tell who belongs to which legion with the hat. I was completely lost during the second task. How can you tell the CRO from the CFO? I am so lost with this game since I am a newbie.
Would you consider re-joining FB? There are a couple groups devoted to the game that are really key to getting the information.

CROs are the folks playing the game online only - they do not have an active in-park game card associated with their game login.

CFOs are the folks playing the game in the parks themselves.

The whole idea of the "collaborative" is that some information regarding the in-park tasks will ONLY be sent to the CRO players so the CFO players will need to collaborate with their CRO counterparts in order to decipher the clues and complete the tasks. That is why it really helps to be part of the FB groups. The CROs and CFOs are able share information in order to solve the clues and complete the tasks.

Many of the die hard HHN/Legendary Truth/Horror Unearthed fans are also big fans of the B&T show. Those who enjoy a libation now and again also tend to find their way into Finn's between tasks. If you're not on FB, you might be able to find another member of your legion in the parks and perhaps plan to work together in person or by email/text. You could do this with someone from another legion too, but if they start doing legion specific stuff, it might be easier for you to get the information for your legion from another Kerezan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter