• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween Horror Nights FAQs?

Wednesday nights that I have been to have lower crowds

Last year one of my nights was a Wednesday and I was done by 10
Did all the houses and zones

Saturday would be too crowded to complete everything
House lines would be long without the ep

I have 2 questions about the public RIP tour. The lanyard gives you Express access to rides once the tour is over, does it also give you Express access to the haunted houses? And, are you able to go back to the VIP lounge for snacks and drinks once the tour has ended (later in the evening)? TIA!!

It is only valid in the rides
Think there were 6 open last hhn and gringotts was open

I did not return to the vip lounge as it had closed up before the end of the night on the evenings I did the tours

So I see the RIP tour available for purchase now on the universal website. Sadly we planned to go Friday October 6th and when I try to click on the RIP tour (we're there oct 4-7) it only gives me the option to select Oct 4th or 5th.

Looking at the dates for the RIP last year (same week I'm going this year) I see it ran over thur, fri and sat! So do you think that the dates I am getting on the universal website are incorrect? (It only allowed me to pick the 4th or 5th for RIP not the 6th which is the Friday) Do you anticipate them having the RIP tour available on Fridays?

OK and one more. We don't care about the show but we want to be able to do all the houses and scare zones. IF we can't do the RIP tour what are the chances on October 6th (Friday) that we can do everything with just the add on of the express pass?

Once the package peeps book and add tours, Friday should be available for rip tours

I'm counting on that as for the past 12 years have paid for that Friday of the Columbus Day weekend for the rip tour

Friday and Saturday rip tours cost more than the week day ones (Sun-Thur)

First time going to HHN in Nov. 3&4.Will there be any tours added to those dates?What is the VIP lounge?

I booked a non-private RIP Tour for Saturday, October 14th (as part of a vacation package). It cost $320 per person. Is that normal for Saturdays closer to Halloween? I thought I read somewhere that the highest price reached last year was around $200 per person so that seems like quite a steep jump.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter