Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood

Was it August last year before tickets went on sale?

And do Front of the Line tickets go on sale at the same time as standard?

If you want to grab a bite to eat between normal park closing and HHN starting (staying in the park), what would be a good time to eat at so you don't miss the start of HHN?

Can anyone help with the above couple of questions?
Much appreciated!

Tickets went on sale yesterday so now we're all booked with Front of Line passes :goodvibes

Great to hear! You've been planning this for a long time.

Only one weekend in and it was sold out. By 8PM wait times were 130/200 minutes.
A few of the mazes are now opening at 5PM. Get there early!

What day are you going?

We experienced HHN on Saturday night for The DIS. Make sure to keep watching the site for videos and coverage. I'll try to link here when I see it.

My favorite mazes were American Horror Story and Krampus.

We experienced HHN on Saturday night for The DIS. Make sure to keep watching the site for videos and coverage. I'll try to link here when I see it.

My favorite mazes were American Horror Story and Krampus.
Was that in Orlando rather than Hollywood?

We didn't go to the event, but were there on Saturday and at City Walk Saturday night. I was blown away by the amount of people piling in for Halloween Horror nights. I thought the park was crowded during the day, but I bet that was nothing compared to the evening event. I had no idea how popular it was.

We didn't go to the event, but were there on Saturday and at City Walk Saturday night. I was blown away by the amount of people piling in for Halloween Horror nights. I thought the park was crowded during the day, but I bet that was nothing compared to the evening event. I had no idea how popular it was.
I heard the day was 12k people and Halloween was 28k. Crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter