Halloween is a reason to go on vacation!!!

courtneypumpkinroll

courtneypumpkinroll
Hey everyone! I am SO excited to announce that we are going to WDW this October! I hope you will follow along with my blogs because I am so excited to tell you ALL about our experience!

I'll start with the group!

I'm Courtney! I am 19 years young! Completely obsessed with ALL THINGS DISNEY! This will be my sixth trip to WDW! My favorite resort is POP! My favorite parks in order is MK, DHS, AK, and last but not least Epcot! My favorite movie is Tangled! Rapunzel and Flynn Rider are my favorite. If you want to know anymore let me know.

Next we have my wonderful Mother, Ruth! She is a Disney Freak. She is the reason this trip is happening. She is such a planner. Her favorite character is Animal, she owns animal everything! This is her seventh time going to WDW! Her favorite park is MK! She is just like one of the kids when it comes to WDW!

Then there is My older sister Kaysie (21) and her boyfriend Colton (24) They have to been together almost three years! This is Kaysie's sixth trip and Colton's second! They love star wars! They are so fun to be around! I am really grateful they are going on this trip!

My little sister Saydie (13) She's a total dork. Baby of the family. She is probably the second most excited for this trip (after me!) She begs me to watch Youtube videos on Peoples trips to WDW! She is in love with Monsters Inc! Her favorite ride is Splash Mountain!

Lastly, my VERY best friend Sara! (19) We have been friends for nine years! She is practically my sister! This is her third trip to WDW. Her first time staying on property and she is super excited! Her favorite park is Animal Kingdom and her favorite character is Peter Pan!

So now that you know who is going, I'll tell you what we have planned!

On Sat. October 19, 2013 we are leaving out of Louisville, KY and taking a NON-STOP flight (!!!!) to Orlando, FL!

We are flying Southwest!

When we get there we will hop aboard the DME and go to POP!

That night we have ADR at 5 to Ohanas! Which I am so excited about!

Then after dinner we will hop on a bus to Fort Wilderness Camp Ground to hang out with some of my moms friends! I am really excited to see the camp ground and all the events they have!

Sunday: (Oct. 20) We have nothing planned for the day. I believe Mom and Saydie will go to AK with some friends. Me, Sara, Kaysie, and Colton will probably venture to DTD. Then at four we will ALL go to the MK for MNSSHP! We have a few ideas on what to be, but nothing for sure!

Monday: (Oct. 21) We are starting at the MK! We have ADR to Cinderellas Royal Table! We have a huge group going! I am so excited about this one! I think it is perfect to start out our week! We do have park hoppers and I plan to use them to my FULL advantage!

I plan to do the 24 hour challenge! I need to make a list of fun/challenging things to do!

I also plan to vlog! I need to make a channel! (More info to follow!)

STAY TUNED!
I will let you know more in another post!

SEE YA REAL SOON! Buh-bye!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter