Theresa Boles
IndividuallyMe
Mandy Minor
richardsonke
GatorJoe
My Sister
HaleyFB from somewhere else

You can start PM me the following:
Stateroom # (I already know some of you are GTY, so just indicate so.) and last name.
Participants names, gender, and age, for those 18 and under. Otherwise list adult, mom, or dad in
lieu of age, favorite Disney character, favorite color, and where you are from.

I am going to give others a chance to join for just a couple more days, then close it. Eight cabins would be nice, but can't wait too long.

Please confirm your desire to participate, even if you can't send the info yet!
Is it too late to join?

Who are the pin collectors or traders in this group? I used to be a avid pin trader.. been awhile.. just teaching our three year old how to pin trade. Just started back up in the parks this year. She seems to enjoy it.. probably not as much as her mommy! :-)

Hello,

I am still here; had a bit of a set back last night. Reality, Ugh!!!!

We are still waiting are two of our FE families to get their stateroom assignment!

Hi! I just booked. First cruise ever. Can I join a fish exchange? There are two of us. Happy Halloween!

Let me know if you are interested in doing/participating in Fish Extenders! I have been posting our threads link elsewhere to get some more action here! Want to gauge interest and see if we can get 6 cabins before the end of August!!

Please let me know with a Yay:) or Nay,(no):(
Yea

Sorry! After I posted, i saw that the fe list closed. i found an open fe on facebook, so i am good. thanks everyone

does anyone know if there is any Fish Extender that still have openings. we have a family of 5. two cabins one with 2 and another with 3

Who are the pin collectors or traders in this group? I used to be a avid pin trader.. been awhile.. just teaching our three year old how to pin trade. Just started back up in the parks this year. She seems to enjoy it.. probably not as much as her mommy! :-)

We are pin traders!!!! Infact we'll have a pin trading board on our stateroom door!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter