• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Halloween party costume ideas

lonegungal17

Mouseketeer
Hubby and I will most likely be attending two of the Halloween parties this year and need some costumes ideas for him. I already have Mulan and Meg (from Hercules) costumes for me to wear but I'm having trouble finding the hubby good costumes. Ideally I would like his costumes to go with mine so Shang (from Mulan) or Mushu costume and a Hercules or Hades costume. These costumes also have to be warm or he will freeze. Anyone have any ideas? If not anyone seen any nice warm pirate costumes (that's our back up plan).

Mel

Hi, if I'm ever looking for fancy dress, I always look on eBay. You could also look on french eBay or USA (shipping costs can be high though) - you're bound to find something for your DH. Good Luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter