Halloween Party

Steelgirl74

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone could tell me if the Halloween party is worth it, I have been to the Christmas Party and loved it, we were going in October of 2017 when my Grandson turns two and I wanted to know if it was worth the extra money. Thanks in advance.

I personally LOVED the Halloween Party. We went in late Sept/Early Oct 2013 and the party was not crowded at all. We were literally able to ride Space Mountain 5 times in a row in the span of a half hour. Then we went over to BTMRR and there was NO line. We got to meet Jack Skellington and Sally which was the highlight of the night and the Boo To You parade is great. Hallowishes is amazing, IMHO!

There is also trick or treating and we ended up with a ridiculous amount of candy. Overall, the party was just a really great experience and I hope to do it again sometime if our schedule allows!! :)

I like MNSSHP better than the Holiday Party. The candy alone, is worth the price of admission. We're going back this year, after trying the Holiday party two years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter