Halloween Party

TexasCourt

DIS Veteran
Hey All,
I am planning on being in DL this Friday, but I am hearing about this Halloween party....what exactly is this, and where can I find info about it? Also, if I do not choose to buy tickets to the Halloween party, will the park still be open to me (the public). Thanks everyone!
:earboy2:

The Halloween party is a special event being held in DCA.

DCA closes at 6pm and reopens at 7:30 for admission by special ticket only ($15 for AP else $20). I'm pretty sure it's sold out.

I was there last Saturday and there was lots of trick or treating at 13 candy stations, a couple of live bands, 4 setup photo stations (1 Mickey & Minnie, 1 Princesses, 1 Villians and 1 I missed) and numerous other meet and greet character spots (including several hard to find characters like Peter Pan & Wendy, Mrs & Mr Incredible, Sully and Mulan with Mushu). The boardwalk games were free with candy prizes and most of the rides were open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter