Halloween Time at Disneyland, Oct 16-19. Lots Of Pictures! Trip Report Completed

I don't even know if I'm going for sure and the nightmares have already started! :scared1:

It seems that every night I dream of a possible way for my trip to go wrong. From forgetting all about my plans, to my friends wanting to come along and ruining everything, because they can't get along and everyone wants to go home. :sad2:

I must say, that I prefer these nightmares about Disneyland to the nightmares I've been having, but I still wish I was having wonderful candy corn and Red Bull dreams. :rotfl:

I should know by the end of next week if I'm going for sure are not. Please, please, please, tell me I'm going!

Don't worry, be happy. :teeth:
candy_corn.gif

candy_corns.jpg

As I was driving home all I could think about was candy corn, then I come home and see your post! :rotfl:

I would kill for candy corn right now!

I think, but I'm not positive, that at Target they had some of that Jones soda in a candy corn flavor.

I don't even know if I'm going for sure and the nightmares have already started! :scared1:

It seems that every night I dream of a possible way for my trip to go wrong. From forgetting all about my plans, to my friends wanting to come along and ruining everything, because they can't get along and everyone wants to go home. :sad2:

I must say, that I prefer these nightmares about Disneyland to the nightmares I've been having, but I still wish I was having wonderful candy corn and Red Bull dreams. :rotfl:

I should know by the end of next week if I'm going for sure are not. Please, please, please, tell me I'm going!
You are going!:thumbsup2

How about that?

But leave the REDBULL behind!! :rolleyes1

As I was driving home all I could think about was candy corn, then I come home and see your post! :rotfl:

I would kill for candy corn right now!
I had the perfect image for you to see, but I it has expired our somethin.

It's on Beth's ToT thread. It's of Timon, demanding Candy Corn or else!

It's pretty cute!!!

Okay, this is too hilarious. I am totally a Disney Commando as well. I love this. I am loving your report.

Oh hey, I was just on your pre-trip report! :rotfl:
I love the Disney Commando list!
Thank you for reading! :flower3:

How about that?

But leave the REDBULL behind!! :rolleyes1

Eh, that's OK, I suppose. ;)

Guess I should go to Costco and get a flat of Red Bull...mmmmmmmm.

I had the perfect image for you to see, but I it has expired our somethin.

It's on Beth's ToT thread. It's of Timon, demanding Candy Corn or else!

It's pretty cute!!!

CANDY CORN!!!!! and Red Bull...mmmmmm.

Candy corn and Red Bull....:banana: :yay: :woohoo: :dance3: :cheer2: :hyper: :dancer: :jumping1: :jumping3: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

...could life get any sweeter?

No they couldn't!!:mad:

Allright, I thought I would make a pleasant remark. :laughing:

All of your pictures and videos are so cute. Nice job on putting it all together.:goodvibes

So are you still waiting on the word about getting time off of work?:confused3

No they couldn't!!:mad:

Oh, yes they could...I just thought about Red Vines. Oh man, I'm in heaven now!

Allright, I thought I would make a pleasant remark. :laughing:

All of your pictures and videos are so cute. Nice job on putting it all together.:goodvibes

Awww, thanks for being momentarily nice!!!! :rotfl:

So are you still waiting on the word about getting time off of work?:confused3

Yep, I'm still waiting. My boss doesn't get back into town until October 1. Must be nice to be able to take a month off!

My poor cat, I'm surprised she doesn't hate me for this:
PB010157.jpg

That was the top to my pumpkin costume from when I was about 5. Holly hated it, I'm amazed I was able to get a picture, and it kinda looks like she is happy! :rotfl:

I saw a candy corn costume today...made me wish I had some candy corn. :lmao:

I WANT TO GO TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG, that poor kitty. :sad2:

:rolleyes1

You seem awfully hyper tonight.......are you sure you didn't actually get into the candy corn and Red Bull??

OMG, that poor kitty. :sad2:

:rolleyes1

You seem awfully hyper tonight.......are you sure you didn't actually get into the candy corn and Red Bull??

OMG, that poor baby...at least I didn't stick her into a pumpkin!!! ;)

I have had more energy then usual today. :banana:

I sure could go for some candy corn and Red Bull though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter