• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. - Corey Click Here

Halloween Time Superthread 2020: Oogie's Back!! And Other Halloween Time Information -- Please Read Post 1! (OBB DATES CANCELLED 7/24/20)

Yikes, HM clogs sold out already!!!! I've been 'haunting' ShopDisney for these and I'm always too late.
They are/were available at WOD -- do you know someone who could get them for you or, even better, could this be an excuse for a quick trip to get them in person? And they do show up on Shop Disney pretty randomly, so keep checking!

I'll keep checking. I've missed them twice. Maybe third time will be a charm.

I'm 400 miles from DL. I'd love to use it as an excuse for a quick trip but I think nDH (non-Disney Husband) would be a bit 🤨.

I'll keep checking. I've missed them twice. Maybe third time will be a charm.

I'm 400 miles from DL. I'd love to use it as an excuse for a quick trip but I think nDH (non-Disney Husband) would be a bit 🤨.
Hey, if you catch one of those fab Southwest airfare sales, you might be able to make a case for it - we got $82 round trip from Phoenix in the last one!

Hey, if you catch one of those fab Southwest airfare sales, you might be able to make a case for it - we got $82 round trip from Phoenix in the last one!

Yeah, but then you gotta add in Uber to and from DTD, maybe an overnight nearby, meals, drinks......for a pair of crocs. lol

I'll just keep checking online. If it's meant to be it'll happen.

Yeah, but then you gotta add in Uber to and from DTD, maybe an overnight nearby, meals, drinks......for a pair of crocs. lol

I'll just keep checking online. If it's meant to be it'll happen.
Okay, yeah, for the Crocs alone that might be excessive! We went and did some extensive shopping. And there were two of us, so we split the price of the Uber and parking at the airport, which made it even more reasonable.

Does anyone know when the Haunted Mansion refurb is likely to be done? Hoping to go in March 2021.

Does anyone know when the Haunted Mansion refurb is likely to be done? Hoping to go in March 2021.
There has been no official word on this. Many people would like to know the answer. At this point with the way things are going, I think we'll just be happy if the parks have reopened by March 2021.

We're going (amend: HOPING TO GO) the week of New Year's. I devoutly hope that HM is back and overlay free. If the overlay is on, fine, but I miss original HM.

Annddddd they're gone as of 12:06am :oops:

JK they're are up again. Disney IT is up to it's typical late-night shenanigans lol.

I don't see the HM crocs anywhere on ShopDisney. I've searched shoes, crocs, haunted mansion, and nada.

Maybe a glitch in the atmospheric continuum. Sure wish Disney gave you an option for 'notify me'.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter