Halloween to Christmas decorations

adisneytattoo91

Practically Perfect in Every Way
I know this is silly, but I'm curious. What's the time length between the conversion of Halloween/Autumn decorations to Christmas? Is it overnight or is there time in between with no decorations? Going to WDW in December and was wondering if I could catch both decorations in one trip

In the MK Halloween comes down the day after the last party on halloween and Xmas is fully up by the first party around November 8.

The rest of the resorts don't really decorate for Halloween. All through November Xmas goes up and will be done before Thanksgiving.

By December is full on Xmas.

I was going to ask where you are from thinking you may be from outside the US but you are from Pittsburgh (note my location) . What mall around here is not fully into Xmas by the first week in November. :)

Good question. I was there for Halloween last year, Thanksgiving the year before, and now I'll be there the week before Thanksgiving this year.

I was wondering the same thing as I remember that when I was there for Thanksgiving the parks felt very Christmas-y.

I agree though, MK will be setup for the first party Nov 8th. The rest I assume takes shape throughout Nov up until Thanksgiving.:santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter