Halloween website updated!!

I can't believe that I totally forgot that we will be at TDL for the Halloween period! DOH!!(facepalm). I'll be writing a PTR in the coming weeks, but basically we will be touring Japan with an organized tour for 2 weeks in Oct, and ending with 3 days on our own Oct 25-28 at Tokyo Disney. We're staying at the Sheraton and will buy 3 day passes once we get there.

Any idea how I could get an English translation of the link you posted? This, and of course some of the other TDL pages are mostly Japanese and I would love to be able to understand more of them. Is there someway of getting an online translater? Thanks.

Hi Minnie mum! The official English website should be updated after the summer event is over probably by 9/1.

It will be at this web address:
http://www.tokyodisneyresort.co.jp/en/index.html

This year will seems like the last year for Halloween Street at TDL, there will be new costumes for Mickey and Minnie and probably the music will have some change. DisneySea's event is completely new and will be a harbor show this year so you do not have to worry about winning the lottery. If you have any questions about anything please let me know!

Thanks for that link. I've bookmarked it. IIRC the Tokyo parks don't do the hard ticket parties that they have at WDW, correct? We won't have to worry a about shorter regular park hours while we are there due to parties? At least I think that's what I remember reading somewhere.

I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a trip. We pay off the balance due for our tour next week. I'll post all the details of our itinerary later, but this is a smallish group of only 15 people, so touring ought to be a breeze. And our tour guide has been doing these trips for almost 20 years now, so we feel secure on that end of things. Really the days at Disney are the only things we'll be doing on our own, so I've been concentrating on the details of that part of the trip more than anything else. DH has just been wordlessly shaking his head, but is happy to go along with anything I've planned so far. Bless his heart.

Definitely not a hard ticket event! Everything is included in the price of the normal day ticket and the hours are normal hours. The only thing you have to worry about is the 27th and 28th because it's a weekend towards the end of the event so it will be very crowded! Thursday and Friday should be much better in terms of crowds.

Also keep in mind that 10/25-10/31 costumes are allowed! So if you have a Disney costume you would like to wear please bring it! This is only allowed at Tokyo Disneyland though.

This is all great info! Thank you so much for sharing. We'll be flying in from Osaka on the morning of the 25th, and plan on being in the parks on the 25th, 26th, and 27th. Checking out and flying home on the 28th. So we'll hopefully get some serious park touring in on the first 2 days and then hop on the 3rd day just to soak up the atmosphere and maybe get a couple of the shows under our belts. We've done WDW and DLP at Halloween so I'm REALLY keen to see how well the Japanese do it!

As for costumes- well, I really do look like my avatar. Maybe I could find a way to cram a hooded cloak into my suitcase, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter