• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

HandiCapp bathrooms

Do you mean in the public restrooms, or in the Guest rooms? In the former, there would be a handicap-accessible stall (or, possibly, a companion restroom) in each case. If you mean the individual Guest rooms, some rooms at each resort have accessible bathrooms, but there are two different types. You need to let Special Services (see the disABILITIES FAQ) know which type you need.

Hi and :welcome: to disABILITIES!

All of the Disney Resorts have accessible rooms in all price and view categories. As in any hotel, there are two types of accessible room. Both will have a raised (17") toilet with grab bars. They will either have a tub with slightly lower sides as well as grab bars or the bathroom will have a roll-in shower stall. When you reserve an accessible room you should request the roll-in shower only if a person in the part must use a wheelchair.

To the best of my knowledge all the public area restrooms in the Resorts have at least one stall with a raised toilet and grab bars. I have not seen any Companion Rstrooms at any of the Resorts in public areas.

And the Parks have about six Companion Restooms in each.

yes in the guest rooms and dvc member rooms. thank you i will contact special service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter