Handled mugs are back!!!

Katedisneylover

Earning My Ears
staying at Pop for 2 weeks, when we got here there were hardly any mugs available to get, like they were running out. Ended up with two handleless ones (which we were happy with, although I know others aren't.

Anyhoo we were over at Art of Animation today when they were refilling the stands and to my shock they restocked with refillable mugs WITH handles!!

http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=991657

Last edited:
staying at Pop for 2 weeks, when we got here there were hardly any mugs available to get, like they were running out. Ended up with two handleless ones (which we were happy with, although I know others aren't.

Anyhoo we were over at Art of Animation today when they were refilling the stands and to my shock they restocked with refillable mugs WITH handles!!

Good to know. And, welcome to the DIS!

May not mean they are back, just may mean they found some more in a storeroom. :confused3

Just got back from ASSp and people were carrying handle-less ones.

I spy pink handled mugs! I haven't been to the World since August 2015, when they just had blue, red, green, and purple mugs with handles.

I understand the handleless mugs are new...but PINK? Are these at all the resorts? Hoping!

May not mean they are back, just may mean they found some more in a storeroom. :confused3
Agree-the handled mugs in the pic are displayed in the The Ink And Paint Shop and not in Landscape of Flavors-I'm thinking Landscape of Flavors still has handle-less mugs.

Time will tell.:)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Thanks for the report! I dont have to be disgruntled about this anymore :)

oooooh pink handled mugs! I really hope the handles make a come back. I know it's not exactly a big deal...but I really did miss having the handles when trying to carry multiple mugs and children and bags...

i hate the idea of a handleless one especially for a small handed kid

Darn it! I was hoping to get one of the handle less mugs on our trip! ( I like the idea that they would fit in my car cupholder) Oh well!

I too like the handleless ones we got last week at the BC. I have a fabric carrier that worked fine, and they had the cardboard carriers for folks wanting to carry multiple mugs.

I've heard that they are going to carry both! I hope they do as I know many prefer mugs with handles but much to our surprise we really liked the ones without handles when we were there in September!

Here's hoping both are an option from here on out! Will be following to see what people at the resorts are finding on the shelves.

We stayed at GF from November 3-6, and we were given a choice of handle-ful or handle-less mugs when we checked in. Actually, the CM at the front desk brought out a few mugs to choose from, and one was pink, which I loved (we have only boys at our house and pink is a rarity!). However, when I realized all of the choices were handle-less, I asked if he had any with handles. He didn't even realize that the mugs he offered were handle-less, and he went and dug for ones with handles. He didn't have any that were pink, so my DH and I picked blue and red handle-ful mugs. It was nice to have many to choose from!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter