Handmade Fish Extender Gifts

As a mom with three girlies with lots of hair and never enough hair ties... they are great ! light weight in the suitcase too.... and my girls are 11,14,17 and still use bows... :) lots of ages will loves these...

We may be on the same cruise, 3 night on the Dream out of PC on the 12th? I am not doing the FE, but these are super cute!

Actually we are on the one right after you, sailing on the 15th. It's our very first cruise, and we are super excited. I will have to post my other FE's that I am assembling - we are doing a homemade Lego kit for the boys and a "Mickey Mani" kit for the teen girls. I stole those ideas from Pinterest, but they were easy enough to implement.

Love them. Where did you get the directions? I would love to make some for our FE next year

I just kind of made them, didn't really use any instructions. Most of them are a simple bow on top - just like you would tie you shoelaces -made of the Disney ribbon. Then I added accent ribbon underneath that was larger width but cut to about the size of the bow. Then I tied them together with thread and glued them to a ponytail holder with hot glue and added a small accent ribbon to conceal the knot of the bow, the thread, and the hot glue area.

It was really fun coming up with the different combinations once I got started. If you have more time than I did, I just did these in a week, you can wait for ribbon to go on sale and make it much more economical.

I ended up giving each girl on our FE list two different ones for their gift.

I think they're fantastic! Homemade hair bows were my favorite thing that my 8 year old got in her FE and she wore them often on the boat and when we got home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter