Haneda odd arrival/departure time solution

DreamSweetsLove

Loves Mickey
I don't know if this question has been asked here before but if anyone is using Haneda and has an odd arrival/departure time and what wondering what they could do about it there is a fairly new capsule hotel available and it's very inexpensive. It allows short stays in the case that your flight gets there really early, like my moms flight that gets there at 4:55am, there are short stays (2 hours) and also overnight stays. I'm going to be using the overnight stay in the first class cabin to pick my mom up at the airport.

The website has an English language option and unlike most capsule hotles women are allowed to stay. A lounge, spa, and shower is available for use as well! The concept is a capsule hotel designed in the image of a first class airplane cabin. I'll write an update on the trip report I'm making but in the mean time hopes this helps someone if the have to deal with this odd hour issue.

This is the website (English):
http://first-cabin.jp/en/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter