Happiest celebration on earth swap update

Hi! Just checking in! We just got back from WDW, so now I have more pics to use with my swap stuff! I am very excited about this swap. . .I have my ideas, and I'm hoping to start working on them next week after summer school is done! :sunny:

I plan to work on mine this weekend. I'll update when I'm finished and they are going postal. :cheer2:

I have 2 of my 3 elements done. All finished with school and i have 2 weeks free before I have many set things I need to do.

I have my supplies purchased, but will have to wait 'till some of my earlier swaps are completed to finish these elements. I do know what I'm doing with my matted quote and topper, etc. I just need the time to put them together. Shouldn't take long!

just saw this...haven't been on for a while...

have to seriously think about what i want to do...then, go to the scrapbook store to pick up paper & supplies & what not. i'm trying to get my creative juices flowing here!! kinda have an idea...but still playing around w/some things. i think that's the fun part, coming up w/what to make/do. i have couple weeks. just checking in. :flower:

Does anyone have the new CM mickey punch? I just got it and wondering if I make some elements with it if I am going to 1. make something people could easliy do themselves.... or 2. kinda cop out in doing work as I think what I would do would be better simple.... but if you do not have the punch different from other stuff...so.......

let me know

I don't have any CM stuff. I do have the park punches (and I used them in this swap :) )

hopemax said:
I don't have any CM stuff. I do have the park punches (and I used them in this swap :) )

OKay asking the question because I have too, but don't really wnat an answer (I want to be surprised!) :Pinkbounc

What park punches did you use???? popcorn::

okay don't tell me ........ :rotfl2:

Ok, I need help! LOL My theme for this swap is ENCHANTMENT; would you consider Tinkerbell part of that theme? Thanks in advance, I can't believe I am having such a hard time coming up with something, LOL.

potterphreak said:
Ok, I need help! LOL My theme for this swap is ENCHANTMENT; would you consider Tinkerbell part of that theme? Thanks in advance, I can't believe I am having such a hard time coming up with something, LOL.

ETA - I WISH GOOFYDAD869 WOULD STOP LOGGING IN ON MY COMPUTER - THIS IS KAMOMMY!!!!! :headache:

I would consider Tinkerbell enchanting.

I have my stuff, but haven't started a lot. I do, however, know what I am going to do. :thumbsup2

I would say tinkerbell is enchantment....

I hve fun as my theme and with using gold I have to say I am using mostly punches for this swap. I went to add stickers to my topper design and my husband voted he preferred with all the punches so.... blah blah anyway.....

I am not sure how my embellishments will depict "fun" but I really like what I have done so far. I would say it is more Happiest Celebration on Earth theme (gold mickey's) than it is fun as well, but I still have some items to work out.

I am sure what we all do with be great!!!! No worries!!!

Just checking in! I hope to have my items for this swap and ready to mail right after the holiday. That's my plan for this weekend! :thumbsup2

I am excited to see this swap--everyone's ideas sound great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter