Happiest Haunts Tour - yay or nay?

Well, we were going to book this but slots went really quickly. Tried to book a 2 PM tour but it said it was no longer available. Bummer. I think I saw a total of 4 times, 1:15, 2:00, 4:15, 5:00.

Thanks for posting! My first choice of days booked up immediately (a Saturday), but I was able to get a 5 p.m. on that Friday.

When using the Disney visa the discount should be automatic.. right? It's not taking it for me 🤔

Well, we were going to book this but slots went really quickly. Tried to book a 2 PM tour but it said it was no longer available. Bummer. I think I saw a total of 4 times, 1:15, 2:00, 4:15, 5:00.

You might want to check again. It was telling me no times for our day, then later one time opened up, then later still yet more times.

That booked up super fast. All spots were available for 9/23. I booked it for 4:15p but may cancel. Trying to decide between this or Plaza Inn.

Last edited:
We are going to go to the 21st which is a Thursday they said they had it. No times available for that Friday We are canceling our plaza inn and tomorrowland terrace since there was no food I really wanted to eat anyway. Thank you for posting

You might want to check again. It was telling me no times for our day, then later one time opened up, then later still yet more times.

I was able to switch my Friday to the Saturday date I'd rather have. (Not exactly the time I would prefer, but I'll take it for now and keep checking in case the time I want opens up.)

Friday opened up, but since that is the one night we will have fireworks I am going to keep the tour on Thursday and just try to get a decent fireworks spot with castle viewing on Friday by waiting.

Did all Disney Visa holders get their discount? Ours was not applied, not sure how to rectify that.

Did all Disney Visa holders get their discount? Ours was not applied, not sure how to rectify that.
Were you logged in? If not, I would check availability and if it is available, just cancel and rebook making certain you are logged in as a cardholder.

I want to do this but I can't believe there is no fireworks during the week. I am going to Oogie Boogie on Sept 12 and wanted to do this Sept 13 but I can't see spending that much money for a view of projections. If Disney wants to advertise the Halloween Season and get people to come why not do the fireworks everyday so everyone can enjoy. I love the last two tours I went on and sadly will miss this one.

Bumping this thread.

Has anyone gone? I saw the fireworks location is in front of the castle. Just curious if it's worth the $110 price tag.

Bumping this thread.

Has anyone gone? I saw the fireworks location is in front of the castle. Just curious if it's worth the $110 price tag.

I don't go until September 16th, and I've only seen one review of it so far, but it was from someone who had been in previous years. The summary from them was basically, not a lot new there if you've been before, but cool that they moved the fireworks viewing in front of the castle now. But seemed good for those of us who have never done it (that's me). You get a button/nametag at the beginning, a picture with the hitchhiking ghosts animatronic (honestly my main reason for doing it), a Happiest Haunts 2023 pin and a Mickey Bat cookie.

So I'm hopeful? IDK that ANYTHING is worth that price tag, but I'm treating myself so oh well. LOL.

I don't go until September 16th, and I've only seen one review of it so far, but it was from someone who had been in previous years. The summary from them was basically, not a lot new there if you've been before, but cool that they moved the fireworks viewing in front of the castle now. But seemed good for those of us who have never done it (that's me). You get a button/nametag at the beginning, a picture with the hitchhiking ghosts animatronic (honestly my main reason for doing it), a Happiest Haunts 2023 pin and a Mickey Bat cookie.

So I'm hopeful? IDK that ANYTHING is worth that price tag, but I'm treating myself so oh well. LOL.
I’ve only seen one review so far as well, pretty much the same report. We’re also first timers, so thinking it may be worth it for us - especially since we’re going on a fireworks night. I have both this and the Plaza Inn fireworks package booked right now, and I think the tour view looks far better. Hoping for a few more reports to help me decide!!

When using the Disney visa the discount should be automatic.. right? It's not taking it for me 🤔
It didn't apply mine either and I was logged in and even registered my card as a Disney Visa. I booked last minute and was worried it was going to sell out so I didn't spend a lot of time messing with it. I'm going to ask when we check in tomorrow. I also didn't see an option to pay with a gift card (could have missed it) but wanted to ask if they can just reverse my og payment and use my gift card to pay especially if the Disney Visa doesn't apply to this tour.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter