• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happiest place on Earth? Not according to my son

awdsmama

DIS Veteran
Even though the tirp is a surprise, I have been showing him the different areas of DLR and the attractions, food pics etc to get him excited for the "someday" when we go.

This morning I showed him a snippet of WOC.

I said to him "see Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth"...

He told me "no it's not it's #2, the happiest place is at home with you mom".

AWWWWWW melt my heart but I sometimes disagree LOL ;-)

That's a response from a child raised with lots of love - nice work, Mom! Have a great trip!

How sweet!! What a terrific kid you've got there!! Enjoy him and your upcoming trip!!:wizard:

I said to him "see Disneyland really is the happiest place on earth"...

He told me "no it's not it's #2, the happiest place is at home with you mom".

AWWWWWW melt my heart but I sometimes disagree LOL ;-)

Awwww, how sweet... but I have to disagree too! Hee hee hee... The Happiest Place on Earth is at Disneyland *with* Mom (not just generally at Disneyland)!

We're on our surprise trip right now. In fact, my 7-years-and-364-days-old is still sleeping in the bed next to me (it's nearly 9am local time). I'm ready to get up and about, but don't want to wake her!

I asked her yesterday, "Is this better than what you were expecting Disneyland to be?" and she said, "No, not really." I was a little heartbroken. Then, I re-asked an hour later, and she asked if we could move down here and live here forever.

Thats neat!! My girls got upset watching WOC. It was fine until the Lion King scene. Not a good part of the movie to show for them!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter