HAPPILY EVER AFTER AFTER RETURNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There’s no such thing as bad Disney fireworks. However, I have mixed feelings about the return of HEA. It’s a great show, but it doesn’t seem like the fix to Magic Kingdom’s fireworks situation. Enchantment wasn’t that bad, but I think everyone agreed it needed to end.

I want to see something new. We’ve all seen HEA numerous times. It returning and the fact that Disney hasn’t announced what’s eventually replacing ‘EPCOT Forever’ is concerning as if the Imagineers are out of ideas.

I’ll enjoy HEA whenever I’m at the park, but I’m still anxious to see what Disney can imagine next!

There’s no such thing as bad Disney fireworks. However, I have mixed feelings about the return of HEA. It’s a great show, but it doesn’t seem like the fix to Magic Kingdom’s fireworks situation. Enchantment wasn’t that bad, but I think everyone agreed it needed to end.

I want to see something new. We’ve all seen HEA numerous times. It returning and the fact that Disney hasn’t announced what’s eventually replacing ‘EPCOT Forever’ is concerning as if the Imagineers are out of ideas.

I’ll enjoy HEA whenever I’m at the park, but I’m still anxious to see what Disney can imagine next!
I’m not convinced about this. Wishes lasted super long and HEA, in the same way, it’s something that audience got attached to.
To me it feels natural to have HEA for many years again, like it was, again, for wishes and also for Illuminations in Epcot.
Of course, we can then discuss if HEA is at the same level of those two big shows, But that’s another story xD (for me, it is, But I know many people don’t agree with me).

We’ve all seen HEA numerous times.
HEA had a really short run by nighttime spectacular standards before the closures, it only debuted in 2017. Then 2020 happened. And it only came back in 2021 for like 3 months. People who don't go every year barely had a chance to see this show before Enchantment came out. The fact that it still got such a massive following so quickly is a testament to the quality of the show imo. Those guest satisfaction scores don't lie.

I know it's easy on these boards full of frequent park goers to assume everyone is going all the time to be able to see these different shows etc but that genuinely is not the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter