Happy 15 and Early Entry Question

MarineVet

Mouseketeer
Hello all. I visited TDR in March and stayed in the Sheraton. We spent one day at each park, and we noticed the special gate at Disneyland for those staying in the Disneyland Hotel. Someone at our hotel said TDL and TDS alternate with early entry for the guests of the 3 Disney hotels, but somewhere else I read only those staying in the hotel in TDS can get early entry there.

We are returning in early January and I have made reservations at the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel and I am looking for definite information on how the Happy 15 minute early entry works. We will be there again for one day at each park. Will early entry at TDL be each day or only certain days and is there early entry at TDS if you are not staying inside that part? Thanks.:)

The only thing I can find is this:

www dot tokyodisneyresort dot co dot jp

/en/about/rh/dh_tokuten.html

(please excuse the messed up url -- it won't let me post links yet)

It says it is for Disneyland only.

I don't have personal experience with it. My only time at TDL was in 2009 and we stayed at a place a few train stops away. Going again in Jan 2014 when we go to Japan to visit the wife's family.

--

When we stayed at the Disneyland hotel we've only ever gotten the early passes for Disneyland, not DisneySea. When we stayed at the TDLH and bought park tickets there, we only got early entry for Disneyland and it was suggested we spend our first day at DisneySea since we couldn't get early entry there. They will issue you paper passes for all guests in your party for all eligible days, all at once.

I personally think, if you are buying your tickets at the Disneyland Hotel, spring the extra $20-ish dollars and buy the park hopper pass. You get a complementary monorail pass for your stay at the hotel so you can easily travel back and forth between the parks at no additional charge. But if you are staying at TDLH don't try to enter TDS through the Miracosta entrance, even with a hand stamp. They weren't happy with us when we tried that :)

The hotel is fabulous! And I highly recommend hitting the gift shop on the bottom level for beverages, onigiri, snacks, even quick dinners that they will warm up for you and provide silverware. It was nice after a long day at the parks to eat something cheap in the comfort of your room.

Have a great trip! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter