• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Anni-birth-aversary...A 33 night Celebration & HHN too.....SF & RPR September 2022 TR

Very sweet Carole that you get to stay longer
and not have to deal with travel during this big weather situation!

Celebrate with some bubbly tonight!

It’s fabulous to be honest! A 5 week trip sounds alright to us…. ::yes::

We did have some bubbly in the lounge during relaxation hour……very nice it was too……:)

Finally got here! I can't wait to read about your trip and see all the wonderful pictures. HHN houses look like so much fun wish we were going this year!

:welcome: back luvdisdogs…….

Hope you’re doing ok and glad to see you here!

I always feel we haven’t done that much, till I see the pictures and think, oh yes we didn’t do too badly!

Not much from yesterday or today, but we should have a few more days pictures to come up Now we’re staying almost an extra week…..

HHN was fun…….but Howl O Scream was better……..::yes::

:welcome: back luvdisdogs…….

Hope you’re doing ok and glad to see you here!

I always feel we haven’t done that much, till I see the pictures and think, oh yes we didn’t do too badly!

Not much from yesterday or today, but we should have a few more days pictures to come up Now we’re staying almost an extra week…..

HHN was fun…….but Howl O Scream was better……..::yes::
I hope you guys were able to ride out the storm in comfort! I feel so bad for our guests here having to deal with this hurricane.

I hope you guys were able to ride out the storm in comfort! I feel so bad for our guests here having to deal with this hurricane.

Thanks SCDizFan…..

They have been fabulous at RP! And I’m sure the other hotels have been the same here at UOR. We felt completely safe and very much looked after.

Yes, it’s not ideal, and hope your guests are ok too :)

Happy to hear that you are safe and being well looked after :goodvibes

Thanks so much.

They are treating everyone so well and it hasn’t been a hardship at all staying through a hurricane. Some of the TM who stayed have had worse issues, thankfully all sorted now for them, they are going home to power.

Going to enjoy next few days, although every single one of our friends went home yesterday, Matt and Rob, Janet and mac…….Matt and Rob were our best buddies this trip so will miss them a lot…..but they got home safe and sound and were happy to see their doggy.

Will make the most of the next few days though…..

Hope you’re ok and it’s not too cold where you are yet…….:)

I wanted to check in to see if you made it home before Ian! I’m so glad it worked out and you got to extend your trip. I loved Dead Man’s Pier!
Enjoy your last few days in Orlando and I will be waiting for your report!

I wanted to check in to see if you made it home before Ian! I’m so glad it worked out and you got to extend your trip. I loved Dead Man’s Pier!
Enjoy your last few days in Orlando and I will be waiting for your report!

Hey Caroline…..

Dead Man’s Pier was so good, definitely a high spot, glad you enjoyed it so much.

Yes, we’re still here and loving it to be honest……although we’re missing Kyle run a half marathon tomorrow morning as we were supposed to be back for it. But, it’s cold there and warm here as he told us……lol……

Good to see you :)

Last full day in Orlando today………and we had a blast!

Weather was stunning, sunny, hot but with a lovely breeze so we managed the parks easily and it was beautiful.

Packed a little, but decided Club Lounge was a better deal, enjoyed some nice company and some sparkly, just for us. Went to Orchids for dinner and it was beautIful……some of the best sushi around.

Back in our suite with a glass of wine and watching a scary movie……

Tomorrow, breakfast buffet and then catching up with some friends before we head off for the airport.

I cannot wait to start the TR fully……once we get over jetlag……. ::yes::

Hope you’re all doing well……..:wave2:

Last full day in Orlando today………and we had a blast!

Weather was stunning, sunny, hot but with a lovely breeze so we managed the parks easily and it was beautiful.

Packed a little, but decided Club Lounge was a better deal, enjoyed some nice company and some sparkly, just for us. Went to Orchids for dinner and it was beautIful……some of the best sushi around.

Back in our suite with a glass of wine and watching a scary movie……

Tomorrow, breakfast buffet and then catching up with some friends before we head off for the airport.

I cannot wait to start the TR fully……once we get over jetlag……. ::yes::

Hope you’re all doing well……..:wave2:
Safe Travels, I hope you have excellent weather, good connections all the way home, and a lovely rest before you start spoiling us with your amazing trip! :flower3:

Can't wait to read the TR!

Did I tell you we went ahead and booked London the first week of December? Of course Virgin Premium and trying to get to Edinburgh for a couple of days. You've been a very bad influence on me!

I hope your flight home was uneventful and lovely!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter