Happy
MickeyBalloons.gif

9th
Birthday

K2.gif
Y2.gif
L2.gif
E2.gif

Now this is where keeping the holiday secret is hard, can`t show him this without letting the cat out of the bag.

Happy birthday my son, one of lifes true superstars :cool1:

Daddy

I think your birthday greeting is so nice Bexx I copied and pasted it into a PM maybe that way Kyle will get to see it without the cat being let out of the bag. Hope you don't mind

Thank you Dee - what a nice idea. I didn't even think about the fact that showing Kyle a birthday greeting on the DIS might ruin the surprise of the holiday. :blush:

Bexx
It would have been a pity for Kyle not to see it
My DS is 9 in January and I know how much he would have loved your greeting.
I don't think my DS is on this planet half the time, he still hasn't cottoned on that we are going at Christmas. We talk about it in terms of "what if ?" and it seems to go over his head.
Maybe after 26 years of practise we have got rather good at playing this game:rotfl:

Happy Birthday Kyle - if you ever see this!

You're a lucky guy to have such sneaky and generous parents!

Sorry I'm late but I hope Kyle had a lovely day!

Thanks all for the kind words. He had a great day, unfortunately I did not get home until 10pm though, flipping Trains!!!

Ade

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter