• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Happy Chanukah

Just wanted to wish a Happy Chanukah (however you like to spell it)!
:wave2:Blessings to you and I hope you enjoy the season. Please let me know what night you’re on. I’ve been confused by several giant menorahs here in my city that appear to have different numbers of lights lit. 🕯

:wave2:Blessings to you and I hope you enjoy the season. Please let me know what night you’re on. I’ve been confused by several giant menorahs here in my city that appear to have different numbers of lights lit. 🕯

Thank you! Same to you. It started last night today is the first day. Tonight will begin day 2.

Last night was the first night of Hanukkah. The middle and one end candle should only be lit now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter