Happy Easter! Anyone else cooking already?

IMG_1631.png

No cooking for me today - we’re meeting both sets of parents for brunch after Mass.
Truth be told…..I’d much rather be cooking after Mass. I’m not a big fan of Easter brunch, but I’m grateful that the parents enjoy paying for brunch so I/we can have this holiday off from hosting.

Happy Easter ✝️🌷

View attachment 846716

No cooking for me today - we’re meeting both sets of parents for brunch after Mass.
Truth be told…..I’d much rather be cooking after Mass. I’m not a big fan of Easter brunch, but I’m grateful that the parents enjoy paying for brunch so I/we can have this holiday off from hosting.

Happy Easter ✝️🌷
He is risen indeed!

We hosted Friday and last night - no more cooking for me this weekend. :goodvibes

Made the cinnamon rolls yesterday. Took them out of the fridge this morning for the final rise. Will bake and make the icing in just a bit. Just sliced up the fruit for fruit salad and picked up the Honey Baked ham on Friday. My mom and sister are bringing the other things for brunch.

Happy Easter!

We hosted yesterday -

Ham
Pineapple Dressing (or Pineapple Stuffing, if you’re not Southern)
Hashbrown Casserole
Baked Beans
Broccoli Casserole
Pasta Salad
Apple Cranberry Slaw
Veggie Tray
Deviled Eggs
Yeast Rolls

Carrot Cake
Easter Bunny Cheesecake
Chocolate Lasagna
Lemon Mousse Cups
Mixed Fresh Fruit
Strawberry Cookies

So, after Orange Cinnamon Rolls this morning, we’re having leftovers today!

Had a reservation at a restaurant that I cancelled very early this morning because I just didn't feel great and didn't like eating at 1:00. So no, no plans to cook anything special today. Oh yeah, I switched that reservation at Eddie V to my birthday.

Last edited:
1711912963402.png

I'm not feeling well, so I won't be doing much cooking. We ordered breakfast from IHOP. That ended up being a comedy of errors. :laughing: At least, we'll have something to laugh about for many Easters to come. DH is grilling tonight. He also bought a limited edition Spumoni at Publix. We've never tried one, so that will make our grilled steaks meal a little more special.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter