Happy Easter (Catholic/Christian) and Passover (Judaism)

My church here was able to get the city to give them the ok to have a drive in service today
What a blessing it was to attend

Have a blessed day today guys
That’s great. Streaming it is not the same. Our services start back up May 1. I still go to the church. Now and then. But no mass.

The ABC station in Yuma has been running a protestant service/play/musical for two hours.....didn't know that choir director is prominent in the gospel music circle.

I move we change the title of this thread to include all the people playing Animal Crossing right now.

Happy Bunny Day to all.

Within the Catholic Church there are several different rites. They’re not called denominations as they all recognize the Roman Pontiff as leader of the Church. Priests and nuns can belong to one of hundreds of religious orders or congregations depending on who founded them and what their principal apostolate or ministry is. This is a simplified explanation, of course.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter