Happy Friday...

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
We got through another chemo session....one more to go and then we scan.

I am not sure what to expect from the scans, I am hoping for the best, but as Tom says it is what it is..

But anyway, wanted to wish all our coping and compassion posters a wonderful weekend......it will certainly be a cold one in the Northeast, but that is ok, I would like a little snow too........One daughter is leaving, another one is coming to spend the weekend, and it is good to have the family around when they can be there..

Please, let's all try and have the best weekend we can...

Hugs all around....stay focused and relatively painfree if possible..

I hope the scan goes well and that the chemo is keeping the cancer at bay.

Just to give you a little hopeful story on the wonders of chemo, my uncle has been battling cancer now for around 27 years. I don't know all the ins and outs, but I do know when I was 10, he was having radiation on his lymph nodes. ( I am now 37). He had cancer in his lower intestine in 94, and that was removed, a lobe of his liver removed in 98, due to cancer, and he is still taking chemo on a regular basis. He is 78 years old.

When we went to Disney last month we stayed with him for a few days. He still drives, he goes to his appointments, brings home a fanny pack thing from chemo for his port, and is in fairly good health for having been through so much.

Keep your chin up, there are success stories. Liver cancer is supposed to be really bad, and he made it through. I will be keeping you in my prayers.

Stay warm!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter