Happy Halloween from the Magic

EllenJ

Mouseketeer
Having a "magical" time here on the Magic. The weather has been absolutly gorgeous. We are on our way to Castaway Cay.
Key West, Grand Cayman and Cozumel were all fun.
Lots of Halloween activities for the adults and kids today. The ship is decorated in lost of orange and black balloons.
So many things to do... not enough time.

Have a great and safe Halloween.....

Ellen

I bet it will be so neat for the kids to 'trick ot treat' on the Magic!

Wish I was there!

Thanx for taking the time to share. A 'Magic'al cruise sounds like a wonderful way to remember Halloween!! Have fun!

Thanks for the report Ellen, We will be on the next sailing to the Western Caribbean in just 9 short days. Have a blast at Castaway Cay.:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc
Bob

Have a great cruise, hope youre enjoying yourself.
We get to see the ship in it's reds and greens Nov 30th Eastern
:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Doing the Halloween Cruise next year. Glad to know there's a lot to do - but then again, this is Disney!!!! What am I thinking!!!!

Enjoy!
Rae

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter