Happy Holiday Dave, Valerie, Gary & Julie

Have a cracking time all of yer............and Dave, don't worry , we'll be 6 points to the good by the time you get back..............assuming you're away for 6 weeks LOL!!

Have a great 'un,

Mike

Have a fantastic time, and I can't wait for your trip reports. Not that I'm wishing your holiday over or anything. LOL Bye Carolyn

Oh no! Have I missed you?

Have a fantastic time all of you, and can't wait to read all about it:)

Hope you've been training those feet this time Dave;)

Happy Shopping, girls;)

Have fun!!

I do hope I haven't missed you as well:(

Have the most wonderful time all of you and I hope you have washed, pressed and packed your superdooper red and white hat (SD)!

Take care
Wendy and Frederick :D:D:D

Ohh I hope I haven't missed you:( Anyways have a fantastic time:pinkbounc

.............Karen..........:wave:

Thanks everyone,

have had a stressful day so far tryin to get everything done and just about everything that could go wrong has and me mate's 25 minutes late and we're sittin on our cases waitin to go.

Oh hum ! See you all in three weeks.

I luv holidays, me.

UPDATE

plan back on track now so all is well.

Ian the driver came around 5ish- but I had told him we were runnin late at lunch time so that was my fault. Got to Holiday Inn Manchester Airport around 8ish and well impressed. Good rooms ,well soundproofed and there's a bar!

Am discoverin technology with this internet boothy thingywhatsit so expect updates from Ponderosa,daily!!!

Gaz is in his element watchin the planes come and go and Julie's just glad to be in a room she doesn't have to tidy!

Off to the bar now- oh,hum, someone's got to do it.

See yers later.

Wow, internet booth thingy - you are getting posh!

Have a super time, and I look forward to the updates from the Ponderosa!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter