Happy Mail Exchange-July-RCVD.-SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED!!!

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I am sending out pal info. so please check your pm boxes. Send me a pm with the person who you have sent out your exchanges to once you have sent out your exchange.

Then as you receive your exchanges, post about them here. You have till Thursday July 17th, to get those HAPPY MAILS sent! Have fun! :goodvibes

I am headed to the post office now :) will post again when I return!

Finally made it to the post office today. Both packages have been shipped. They should arrive by early next week (keeping my fingers crossed).

Thank you Patsy for my Happy Mail! The candy was greatly enjoyed by my family and I :)

Received my package today from Princessheather'smom:

I love everything that I received.

Patriotic Mickey antenna topper, this is perfect for the new truck and have a feeling that my husband might steal this.

Hi-Chew fruit chews, I have never heard of these before and I can't wait to try them. I love anything fruity and chewy.

A deck of Mickey Mouse playing cards. Perfect for the flight down to Disney in September.

A beautiful book mark (in my favorite colors-how did you know?). It says "Smile everyday" on it. I will definitely use this. I have a ton of books that I need to read.

Thank you so much Sandy!

You really brightened my day after a very long week at work (and I still have tomorrow) :lmao:

Jenny

Mommytotwo and jrnunzio3 you're very welcome!

I received a Happy Mail today from mommytotwo's daughter, Shayla!
A pack of gummies, upon which I ate when I took them out of the package. I skipped lunch today and I was so hungry. I just had dinner and now I'm going to have the other candy bars that were inside for dessert! They were a little melty and I put them in the freezer while I made dinner. I haven't heard of one of them before and I cannot wait to try it.
UPDATE: MMMMM.
Thanks Shayla!

I rec'd my happy mail from PrincessHeather'sMom yesterday! Thank you sooo much! Along with my card, I received a super cute Monsters University bookmark, and a Monsters Inc box with 2 magnets, a little book and a Sully figurine! Thanks so much! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter